Puerto Rican Cuatro

Advertisement
Posted by Charles E Dwinal on Sat, 12/29/01 - 17:44:00.
In Reply to JoseFeliciano.com

Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Venezuelan Cuatro

: Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Venezuelan Cuatro??

: : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Venezuelan Cuatro??
i need chord book

: : : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Venezuelan Cuatro??
: i need chord book

Hey there fellow cuatro player. If you go on larkinthemorning.com you can request to buy sheet music or music books with chords. They can pretty much get you anything you need for any instrunment. Also, finefretted.com has the cuatro guitar chord dictionary for like 50 bux. I have some chords maybe I could get them to you somehow. Lemme know. Good luck!

Re: Venezuelan Cuatro - Sheet Music

: : : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Venezuelan Cuatro??
: i need chord book

Oct. 2, 2003

Hello Mr. Rendon -

In checking Internet web sites, I find 2 places in the USA which _might_ have sheet music with guitar cords for the Venezuelan cuatro. You will need to telephone each and talk with a "real person" or email them to find out for sure, however. The places are:
FINE FRETTED STRING INSTRUMENTS (among other fretted string instruments, they sell the Venezuelan cuatro), 1645 S. Bascom Ave., 1-B, Campbell, CA 95008-0631, Ph: (408) 879-9930, web site: http://www.finefretted.com, email: randy@finefretted.com
++++++++++++++++++++++
CHASKI (he, "Chaski" plays the Venezuelan cuatro, among other instruments), PO box 4303, Austin, TX 78765, Ph: (512) 478-7499, web site: http://www.chaskimusic.com, email: chaskimusic@hotmail.com
-- Bueno suerte, Jean E. DeLauche, Reference Librarian, Racine Public Library

Re: Puerto Rican Cuatro

: Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??

: : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??

Go To www.metododecuatro.com

Sheet Music - Instruments

: : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??

Go to www.cuatros.com.You can get them online. I got a tablature book at Souveniles de Puerto Rico in Hollywood. FL.

Click on: http://www.mp3.com/rbfa y disfrutalo Musica Latina Sin Reglas......

I am trying to get info regarding where to purchase a cuatro made in Puerto Rico. I heard that they give the best tone due to the hardwoods used.

: I am trying to get info regarding where to purchase a cuatro made in Puerto Rico. I heard that they give the best tone due to the hardwoods used.

Where are you at (State)? I can give you names of some of the best artisans in the Island.

: Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??

composer: edwin colon zayas

: Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??and guitar tabs

: : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??and guitar tabs

: : : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??and guitar tabs

: : : : Where can I find music, tablature sheets and/or sheet music with chords, for the Puerto Rican Cuatro??and guitar tabs

GO TO: metododecuatro.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.