KIRK - WORST LEAD GUITARIST EVER!!

Posted by Ben on Tue, 11/17/09 - 17:41:47.

I can't speak for anyone else, but all the people I know who think he's great know absolutely nothing about guitar playing/music whatsoever. They just know what they like the sound of - ear bleeding noise with as much distortion/wah as possible - which consequently covers up almost all the inaccuracies and faults in his technique!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hetfield is a much better guitarist than Hammett

I have always thought Hetfield was a much better guitarist than Kirk Hammett. I am not a musician but I know what sounds good to my ears. I like Metallica but Hammett seems a little sloppy to me. I don't think he is horrible but I think he could do much better. Hetfield is the best lead guitar player in Metallica.

Re: KIRK - WORST LEAD GUITARIST EVER!!

: I can't speak for anyone else, but all the people I know who think he's great know absolutely nothing about guitar playing/music whatsoever. They just know what they like the sound of - ear bleeding noise with as much distortion/wah as possible - which consequently covers up almost all the inaccuracies and faults in his technique!!

he is a funcking fagg aand is the worst guitarist in the history ever becuase he used his wah every time

Re: KIRK - WORST LEAD GUITARIST EVER!!

: I can't speak for anyone else, but all the people I know who think he's great know absolutely nothing about guitar playing/music whatsoever. They just know what they like the sound of - ear bleeding noise with as much distortion/wah as possible - which consequently covers up almost all the inaccuracies and faults in his technique!!

I agree. He is an idol among teenagers and guitar newbies. I myself was a big fan of him... when I was 14.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.