I agree that kirk hammett sucks balls

Posted by Drew on Wed, 11/08/00 - 01:53:05.

Does anyone have a brain anymore??? Kirk hammett is the worst fucking meetal guitarist ive ever seen, he can't hold a light to steve vai, joe satrani, Angus Young, Not even Kurt Cobain!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

SERIOUSLY?

Did you just seriously rank Kirk Hammett below Kurt Cobain? ARE YOU **** ING RETARDED? My ASS could play better than Kurt Cobain...with one cheek tied behind my balls!!!

Re: I agree that kirk hammett sucks balls

:Kirk Hammett doesn't suck, if you had a buddy who could wail like Kirk you would say wow you're sick. HOWEVER I think that Kirk is EXTREMELY OVERATED. He is just a decent frontman of a popular band. Of course he can't hold a candle to Satriani or Vai.

Kirk Hammet is the worst lead guitarist EVER!

Seems like all of you are just trend-posers whom worship hammet and metallica mearly for the fact they had been praised in the past by MTV reviewers.

the truth is the metallica sucks and so does kirk hammet.

All of their early stuff were composed by the one and only Metal-God, Dave Mustaine!

metallica are a second-rate megadeth wannabe band.

F*** anyone who thinks Kirk Sux

Kirk Hammett is the epitome of playing metal, **** Nirvana

F*** anyone who thinks Kirk Sux

Kirk Hammett is the epitome of playing metal, **** Nirvana

Have you lost your mind????

Kurt Corbain better than Kirk Hammett???? Do you even know who these people are? Piss off

HAVE YOU EVER HELD A GUITAR IN YOUR HANDS???!!!

I dont think so...

Kirk isnt the best but he does play better than Kurt C. and Angus y.

Come on people! KIRK SUCKS!

Kirk sucks. He can't play anything out of the pentetonic scale! Why do you people think he is great? Am i missing something here? We are talking about kirk hammett from metalica right? If its the same guy i'm thinking of he sucks! Although he doesn't play guitar he plays the wah wah pedal. lol

Piss off!

Angus Young is the biggest fucking loser ever! What kind of fag dresses like a school boy? He doesn't deserve to be the guy that washes Hammetts sweaty underwear! And Kirk Cobain???!!!! What the fuck are you talking about? Cobain couldn't do shit except play 3 different chords per song, probably because he was on so much heroin, didn't want to confuse himself.

WOW

you guys obviously suck at guitar if u even play cuz kirk's stuff isnt supposed to compare to steve vaugn... its metal not classical.. hes the best metal lead guitarist... hes in the hall of guitar fame 4 it so stfu

Loser

U SUCK MOTHER FUCKER

: Does anyone have a brain anymore??? Kirk hammett is the worst fucking meetal guitarist ive ever seen, he can't hold a light to steve vai, joe satrani, Angus Young, Not even Kurt Cobain!!!
and one more thang i f*ck my self

kirk rulz the gods and devils

fuck u all mother fucking bich arse niggers and bitches
that say kirk sux "metal".

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.