the easy blues tab

Posted by Ryan Wood on Wed, 08/22/07 - 05:50:11.
In Reply to Big John's Homepage

hey got hold of solid air album recently and fell in love with it and a perticular track called the easy blues anyone know where i can get the tab i found a bloke on youtube johni2bad on youtube playing it and it seems right but i still think theres little bits here and there missing need help badly any help would be appreciated, even a tab book i can buy from somewhere with that track in it would be good as i cant find any john martyn tab books at all, cheers, Ryan.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Not much time left to learn this

Listening to Easy Blues when I was 18 changed the way I listen to, and play, acoustic guitar forever.
Since then, 36 years ago now, I have explored and learned a LOT.
- JM, obviously, but also, Bert Jansch, Michael Hedges, Preston Reed, ... and fun stuff from others such as Suzanne Vega.
BUT, I've never been able to get hold of the Tab for Easy Blues.
Now I have MS, and am not-so-slowly losing accuracy and speed in my left hand ... does ANYONE have the Easy Blues tab so I can get my fingers around it before I lose the chance?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.