Re: chords n lyrics of pangako sayo

Advertisement
Posted by roslan on Mon, 10/18/04 - 15:42:16.

please help me! i dont speak tagalog,but i love the song pangako sayo frm ray valera bcoz it has been aired on malaysia tv rtm2 and i really follow up the series till d end. i would love to play the song on my guitar, but i dont play it right. i would appreciate if anybody can help me out with the chords n lyrics of pangako sayo. please help!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

please

please po pasend ng cords kht po ung piyesa sa organ ng ikaw ni brenan please po ..

: please help me! i dont speak tagalog,but i love the song pangako sayo frm ray valera bcoz it has been aired on canadian tv rtm2 and i really follow up the series till d end. i would love to play the song on my guitar, but i dont play it right. i would appreciate if anybody can help me out with the chords n lyrics of pangako sayo. please help!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

: please help me! i dont speak tagalog,but i love the song pangako sayo frm ray valera bcoz it has been aired on canadian tv rtm2 and i really follow up the series till d end. i would love to play the song on my guitar, but i dont play it right. i would appreciate if anybody can help me out with the chords n lyrics of pangako sayo. please help!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

: please send to me the chords of pangako sayo and sana ay ikaw na nga

Re: chords and lyrics of sana ay ikaw na nga

: : please send to me the chords of pangako sayo and sana ay ikaw na nga

Re: chords and lyrics of ikaw nga

: : : please send to me the lyrics and the chords of ikaw nga

Re: chords and lyrics of ikaw by brenan

: : : please send to me the chords of ikaw by brenan

Re: chords and lyrics of ikaw by brenan

: : : : please send to me the chords of ikaw by brenan

ngayon poh ah!!!!

: : : please send to me the chords of pangako sayo and sana ay ikaw na nga

: : : : please send to me the chords of sana ay ikaw na nga

: please help me! i dont speak tagalog,but i love the song pangako sayo frm ray valera bcoz it has been aired on malaysia tv rtm2 and i really follow up the series till d end. i would love to play the song on my guitar, but i dont play it right. i would appreciate if anybody can help me out with the chords n lyrics of pangako sayo. please help!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

send nyo naman sa email ko lenard_mabango@yahoo.com ung pangko sayo ni rey valera chords help mr wala ko mkta website na puro chords

ang massavi me lang maganda ang episode ng pangako kaya marami nano2od ng pangako sayo napakadabest talaga kaya no u lalo nagkovteam u ni jerecho at c kristine hermosa

: send nyo naman sa email ko lenard_mabango@yahoo.com ung pangko sayo ni rey valera chords help mr wala ko mkta website na puro chords

Hi 2 0L rAKIZTA 0ut der. Jaming tau:) hrs my n0.09092906136 o ky chichat tau. greystripe_19@yahoo.com ym dn. .

: : send nyo naman sa email ko barako431@yahoo.com ung pangko sayo ni rey valera chords help mr wala ko mkta website na puro chords...sige na po plz kung alam nyo lang pakisend namn sa email ko...sana maisend nyo agad tnx po ha...ingat po kayo...

: send nyo naman sa email ko raymund@canaman.com chords ng pangako sayo by rey valera. thank u po

: please help me! i dont speak tagalog,but i love the song pangako sayo frm ray valera bcoz it has been aired on malaysia tv rtm2 and i really follow up the series till d end. i would love to play the song on my guitar, but i dont play it right. i would appreciate if anybody can help me out with the chords n lyrics of pangako sayo. please help!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

pls.. give me your email add..

: : please help me! i dont speak tagalog,but i love the song pangako sayo frm ray valera bcoz it has been aired on malaysia tv rtm2 and i really follow up the series till d end. i would love to play the song on my guitar, but i dont play it right. i would appreciate if anybody can help me out with the lyrics of pangako sayo. please help!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.