what make is elvis presley's cherry red guitar?

Posted by Jon on Tue, 01/15/02 - 10:28:59.

what make is elvis presley's cherry red guitar what he uses in the 68 comeback special??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: what make is elvis presley's cherry red guitar?

One of our guitarist had that same guitar back then in Sunburst. Hagstrom Viking II.

In "stand up show" Elvis used a "Hagstrom" Vicking II (year 1967), this cherry red guitar is make in sweden.

In the "Sit Down" Show, Elvis used a Gibson Super 400 Sec sumburst(year 1967) and acoustic Gibson J200 natural (year 1968).

P.D.: Excuese for my english,is very bad and basic, i live in Chile, southamerica, bye.......

: what make is elvis presley's cherry red guitar what he uses in the 68 comeback special??

i think it is a gibson

: : what make is elvis presley's cherry red guitar what he uses in the 68 comeback special??

IT IS A HAGSTROM VIKING II IN TRANSPARENT CHERRY.
THE GUITAR WAS BORROWED FROM AL CASEY, WHO PLAYED IN THE NBC BAND THAT BACKED ELVIS IN THE COMEBACK SPECIAL.

: : what make is elvis presley's cherry red guitar what he uses in the 68 comeback special??

: i think it is a gibson
it is a gibson thats bout all they had then and it is the best gutiar around and the king was the best so he used the best and every once in a while a martin

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.