Re: Estrada Guitar Model DELUXE F 606

Advertisement
Posted by don on Wed, 09/01/04 - 17:36:17.

: I am looking for information on this guitar. Thanks for any help you can provide. Joe

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : I am looking for information on this guitar. Thanks for any help you can provide. Joe
i also own an estrada guitar, an A-600. i got it in bad condition andf after i repaired it i found that it goes out of tune fast even tho it isnt warped at all, the neck is straot and tru. i really love the sounfd of this guitar even tho all i kno is that it was made in japan some time during the 50s. when its in tune it has a great sound

: : I am looking for information on this guitar. Thanks for any help you can provide. Joe

Me too, I just bought a Ver old looking Estrada Telecaster copy at a pawn shop, it must be from the 60s or 70s. Anyone with any info on these guitars?? They seem worthy.

Estrada Guitar Model DELUXE  F 606

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Estrada Guitar Model DELUXE F 606

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.