the miss ya poem

Advertisement
Posted by Jan kendrick on Wed, 08/01/01 - 22:50:45.
In Reply to BITTERCREEK

Miss ya in the morning.Miss Ya at night.You seem as far away as a satellite.Miss ya so much it makes me hurt.You should see these tears my eyballs squirt.Miss ya completely.Miss ya from my headly down to my feetly.Miss ya real bad,its a big fat bore...Just missin and Missin till my Misser Gets Sore... lol
i miss ya marty ,how are ya and ty and your ma

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: the miss ya poem

This is my poem, it was posted without attribution or permission. Please make that correction.

miss you poem

I saw this very poem about 20 years ago on a greeting card with cute little stick-man illustrations. It was not attributed to anyone at the time, so I'm guessing the rights were sold to the publisher.

I've always wanted to find the complete authentic version; how close was the plagiarist, Ms. Saavedra?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.