Re: request asin tab/chords

Advertisement
Posted by zeni on Sat, 03/26/05 - 00:23:02.

: i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

damdaming nakabitin by asin

Hi,

I would appreciate if you can send me the tab or chords for the above song by asin,

Thanks & regards,
gilbert

: : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and problema

tuldok,magnanakaw,o hangin

sana agad akong mabigyan ng mga chords na na irequest ko

request for nosi balasi tab

Re: request SIGARILYO TABLATURES by FR EDDIE AGUILAR band

: : i request SIGARILYO tablatures by FREDDIE AGUILAR band.

Re: request KUKO NG AGILA TABLATURES by FREDDIE AGUILAR band

: : i request KUKO NG AGILA tablatures by FREDDIE AGUILAR band.

Re: request MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY TABLATURES by ALIAS band

: : i request MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY tablatures by ALIAS band.

Re: request I WON'T HOLD YOU BACK TABLATURES by toto band

: : i request i won't hold you back tablatures by toto band.

Re: request NOSI BALASI TABLATURES

: : i request NOSI BALASI TABLATURES of sampaguita

Re: request NOSI BALASI chords

: : : i request NOSI BALASI chords of sampaguita

Re: request BALONG MALALIM TABLATURES of juan dela cruz

: : i request balong malalim tablatures of juan dela cruz.

Re: request USOK TABLATURES of asin band

: : i request the USOK TABLATURES of asin band.

: : i request the asin tablatures of USOK.....thank u and more power

: : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, USOK ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata.

: : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata.

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming pattern of the following songs: ang buhay ko and bayan ko

Re: request asin tuldok/ mindanao/usok

: : i request the chords and lyrics of this three songs mindanoa / tuldok and usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

Re: request of cords and lyrics tuldok/

bos happy new year.. bos pwede pahingi ng cords with lyrics of tuldok by asin.. thank you bos..

Re: request asin tuldok/ mindanao/usok

: : : i request the chords and lyrics of this three songs mindanoa / tuldok and usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

Re: request asin tuldok

: : : : i request the chords and lyrics of this three songs mindanoa / tuldok and usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

: : : : : i request the chords and lyrics of this three songs mindanoa / tuldok and usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

: : : : : : i request the chords and lyrics of this three songs mindanoa / tuldok and usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

tuldok and its chords

: : : : : : : i request the chords and lyrics of this three songs mindanoa / tuldok and usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

: tuldok and its chords

ghdstertewtrtetwwtrewwetqwtqtw3rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

: : : : : : : i request the chords and lyrics of this three songs mindanoa / tuldok and usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

: tuldok and its chords

Re: request chords of tuldok by asin

request chords of tuldok by asin

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: request chords of tuldok by asin

Re: request asin usok

: : : i request the chords and lyrics of this song usok. i hope you will send my reuest thanks mandaragat

: : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata, balita, and others

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming pattern of the song: balita only

: : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming pattern of the song: balita only plizzzzzzzzz...

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming pattern of the song: balita only

: : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and strumming pattern of the following songs:masdan mo ang kapaligiran, bayan kong sinilangan (timog cotabato).

Re: request o hangin chords & lyrics - asin

: : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata.

Re: request kaibigang hangin chords & lyrics

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata.

post yo naman po yong guitar chords

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata.

requesting for kahapon bukas at pag-ibig chords and guitar solos tnx

hi this is a nice song, i'm not fond of playing contemporary songs, i would really appreciate ii, tnx a lot

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran, anak ng sultan, balita and masdan mo ang mga abata. or if possible all songs of ASIN

Re: request of anak ng sultan & tuldok lyrics - asin

: : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran, anak ng sultan, balita and masdan mo ang mga abata. or if possible all songs of ASIN

Re: request of anak ng sultan - asin

i request the lyrics of anak ng sultan of asin

Re: request of anak ng sultan & tuldok lyrics - asin

: : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran, anak ng sultan, balita and masdan mo ang mga abata. or if possible all songs of ASIN.thank you.

Re: request of lyrics ng anak ng sultan

please send it to my email add

: : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran, anak ng sultan, balita and masdan mo ang mga abata. or if possible all songs of ASIN

Re: request magnanakaw chords & lyrics - asin

: : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs: tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik,anak ng sultan, balita, usok and kahapon at pag-ibig and or if possible all songs of ASIN

Re: request magnanakaw chords & lyrics - asin

: : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs: tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik,anak ng sultan, balita, usok and kahapon at pag-ibig and or if possible all songs of ASIN

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata, para kay agnes, balita, mga limot na bayani.

: : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata, para kay agnes, balita, mga limot na bayani.

: : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata, para kay agnes, balita, mga limot na bayani.

: : : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata, para kay agnes, balita, mga limot na bayani.at saka sandaklot at pag asa thanks

Re: request sandaklot,limot na bayani atpayo chords & lyrics - asin

: : : : : : : i request the asin chords and lyrics the following songs: tuldok,magnanakaw, payo, ,and masdan mo ang mga bata, para kay agnes, , mga limot na bayani.at saka sandaklot at pag asa thanks

: : : : : : : : : i request the asin chords and lyrics the following songs: tuldok,magnanakaw, payo, ,and masdan mo ang mga bata, para kay agnes, , mga limot na bayani.at saka sandaklot at pag asa thanks

: gigi

: : : : : : : : : i request the asin chords and lyrics the following songs: tuldok,magnanakaw, payo, ,and masdan mo ang mga bata, para kay agnes, , mga limot na bayani.at saka sandaklot at pag asa thanks

: gigi

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.