Re: request chords and lyrics of usok song by asin

Advertisement
Posted by jvjake on Sat, 06/17/06 - 23:30:38.

: : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

: : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following song:usok

: : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: tuldok, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, ang bayan kong sinilangan, and buhay ko, balita, pagbabalik, himig ng pag-ibig and usok

pki post po ung chords & lyrics ng usok ng asin

: : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

usok by asin abs

guys kindly send me usok tabs. salamat.

: : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

: : : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran usok and tao

request chords and lyrics of ordinary song by marc velasco

: : : : : : : : :i requested the chords and lyrics of
ordinary song by marc velasco...thank you...

Re: request chords and lyrics of ordinary song by marc velasco

pls give me an exact copy of chords and tabs of Ordinary Song.. im your number1 fun. pls give me these 4 free... thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.