request an asin tab

Posted by rio tamagos on Wed, 07/21/04 - 02:20:16.
In Reply to pinoy guitarist

i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga abata.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: request an asin lyrics and chords

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming pattern of the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran, lupa and masdan mo ang mga abata.

: : : : i would like to request the asin lyrics, tab plucking and struming pattern of the following songs: gising na kaibigan, pagbabalik, o hangin, ang buhay ko, masdan mo ang kapaligiran, lupa, pagbabalik and itanong mo sa mga bata.

: : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming pattern of the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran, lupa and masdan mo ang mga abata.

: : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming pattern of the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran, lupa and masdan mo ang mga abata.

thank you very much !!!

Re: request an asin lyrics

: : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata, Lakbay Diwa.

: : i request the asin lyrics ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran!! thanx

: : : i request the asin lyrics ko , magnanakaw!! thanx

Re: request an asin lyrics of masdan mo ang kapaligiran

[The body of this post has been lost]

: : : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata,balita, himig ng pag-big.. hope you can do the favor from me.. more power.. pinoy Rock rulz...

Re: request an asin lyrics of masdan mo ang mga bata

: : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata,balita, himig ng pag-big.. hope you can do the favor from me.. more power.. pinoy Rock rulz...

: : : : : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata,balita, himig ng pag-big.. hope you can do the favor from me.. more power.. pinoy Rock rulz...

: : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata,balita, himig ng pag-big.. hope you can do the favor from me.. more power.. pinoy Rock rulz...

: : : : : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata,balita, himig ng pag-big.. hope you can do the favor from me.. more power.. pinoy Rock rulz...

sir i'd like to request lyrics of the song Masdan mo ang kapaligiran. i'd like to expect an immediate reply to this since i need this for my school assignment tomorrow. thank you.

: : : : : : : : i request the asin lyrics of masdan mo ang kapaligiran

i request the song in titled masdan mo ang kapaligiran

all i can say is i have to know the lyrics of masdan mo ang kapaligiran...thanks

Re: i request the song in titled masdan mo ang kapaligiran

: all i can say is i have to know the lyrics of masdan mo ang kapaligiran by asin...thanks

: : : : : : i request the asin lyrics tab plucking and struming patternof the following songs:gising na kaibigan, tuldok,magnanakaw,pagbabalik, o hangin,ang buhay ko ,masdan mo ang kapaligiran and masdan mo ang mga bata,balita, himig ng pag-big.. hope you can do the favor from me.. more power.. pinoy Rock rulz...

gusto kong makita ang kapaligiran

Re: request an asin chords and lyrics

: :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

: : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok , hangin, bayan ko,
tnx po

just a favor lang po: i know you will not fail me... lyrics with chords of asin's AT TAYO'Y MGA DAHON and TULDOK

: : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok , hangin, bayan ko,
: tnx po

ako rin po.. salamat

: : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

: : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok tab

: : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok tab
masdan mo ang mga bata,,

Re: request an asin chords and lyrics entitle musika and tuldok

: : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok tab

: : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

i request the song gising na kaibigan by asin

: : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok

: : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

: : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

: : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig. payo..plsssssssss

: : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

: : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

: : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: balita,masdan mo ang kapaligiran.from:markyoung of U.A.E

: : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

kahapon at pagibig guitar chords ang lyrics

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

Re: kahapon at pagibig guitar chords ang lyrics song by asin

: : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: Kahapon at Pag ibig, itanong mo sa mga Bata,magnanakaw,kapaligiran,

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: balita.

Request an Asin Freddie Aguilar chords and lyrics

i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following Asin songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig. Freddie Aguilar song katarungan,magdalina,olongapo,
at iba pang song ni freddie aguilar

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig, tuldok, usok, hangin, gising na kaibigan, himig ng pag-ibig

: : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs kahapon at pagibig,pagbabago,hawak mo ang buhay ko

Re: request chords and lyrics of usok song by asin

: : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, masdan mo ang kapaligiran and usok
and also hangin

: : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: ang buhay ko

thank you so much

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.