Request a The Dawn lyrics of Magtanim ay di Biro

Posted by Jairus Magpantay on Thu, 10/26/06 - 01:30:23.
In Reply to pinoy guitarist

I almost forgetten the lyrics of Magtanim ay di Biro by The Dawn. This song is one of my favorites, i hope to see the lyrics here at your site

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Request a The Dawn lyrics of Magtanim ay di Biro

: I almost forgetten the lyrics of Magtanim ay di Biro by The Dawn. This song is one of my favorites, i hope to see the lyrics here at your site. Today is also the Birthday of my beloved passed away wife Maria. Lourdes MARILOU Tiquis Magpantay. We are from the Municipality of Mataasnakahoy, Batangas at Barangay 1 (Bontog). I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC........ROCKER........

Re: Request a The Dawn lyrics of Magtanim ay di Biro

: I almost forgetten the lyrics of Magtanim ay di Biro by The Dawn. This song is one of my favorites, i hope to see the lyrics posted here at your site

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.