Re: request an asin chords and lyrics

Advertisement
Posted by Neil on Mon, 04/23/07 - 11:25:20.

: : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

kahapon at pagibig guitar chords ang lyrics

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

Re: kahapon at pagibig guitar chords ang lyrics song by asin

: : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig.

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: Kahapon at Pag ibig, itanong mo sa mga Bata,magnanakaw,kapaligiran,

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: balita.

Request an Asin Freddie Aguilar chords and lyrics

i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following Asin songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig. Freddie Aguilar song katarungan,magdalina,olongapo,
at iba pang song ni freddie aguilar

: : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs: musika, balita,orasyon(mano po)kahapon at pag-ibig, tuldok, usok, hangin, gising na kaibigan, himig ng pag-ibig

: : : : : : : : :i requested the asin chords and lyrics for the following songs kahapon at pagibig,pagbabago,hawak mo ang buhay ko

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.