Cliff Morrison interview filmed in San Pedro, CA on 09/09/07 by

Posted by Megan L. Sherwood on Thu, 09/13/07 - 02:48:56.

Hi, Cliff fans! You'll be happy to know that Cliff Morrison, Jim Morrison's offspring with girlfriend, Lennie Marston, is alive, out-of-prison, off-heroin, and living in San Pedro, CA. Cliff continues to perform & create his own music style, and has a brand new album out this month (09/07) called "Color of People" on his own Lizard Sun record label! This multi-talented musician caught up with "The Sherwood Forest," an arts & entertainment press series on youtube, operator11, livevideo, and local Charter Comm. station, LBCTv.org: 65, 69, or 95. I produced & directed Cliff's post-performance interview right after a Warner Grand Theatre show on Sept. 9th, 2007. TPS radio sponsored a Big Red Bus tour from Long Beach Marina to San Pedro's Tri-Arts Festival on 6th/Mesa which I was on. We mingled after the festival near Sacred Grounds coffeehouse, and met Bruce Smythe at his Hair Art Studio through mutual friend, Derrick, right across the street. Derrick & Bruce heard about my interview series, and so, after hair artistry, interview & therapy session with Bruce, he suggested I hang around for some real rock history in the making! So, I reboarded the B.R.B., and then returned to S.P. a couple of hours later to find Bruce, Derrick (local artist), and Cliff Morrison in The Hair Art Studio again! Mo Power (Long Beachin with Mo), and KaRI (TPS Radio) were also on-hand. I filmed Mo on my handy digital camcorder, as she asked Cliff some post-show, pre-record release inquiries. You may check out Cliff's album's on www.myspace.com/cliffmorrison, and the 2 interview clips with some of his latest selections from "Color of People" album are posted on: www.myspace.com/thesherwoodforest
www.youtube.com/thesherwoodforest
www.livevideo.com/thesherwoodforest

I hope this helps to clear up all the fuss regarding Cliff's personal dramas, and proves his legitimacy to the Morrison heir and entry into rock-progeny's Hall-of-Fame!
His "Lizard Sun Band," sounds very much kin to The Doors music, and all of his exclusive stories & musical talents match what one would call extreme giftedness in the area of singer, writer, and multi-talented artist.

Link to Cliff Morrison's TSF Interview, Part I:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4fi_HUTLKI

Thanks!
~ M.L.S.

"Rock the Cradle"
Maxim, Oct 2005
By Erin Schulte
Cliff Morrison, 36
Who’s his daddy? Jim Morrison
Who’s his mommy? Lennie Marston
Where they met: Unknown, December 1968
Sob story: He says his parents were together about two weeks, but Doors fans don’t buy it. Cliff (born Cliff Marston) released an album, Know Peaking, in the ’90s, but he seems to have fallen off the radar since then. Doors fan Web site message boards put him in Folsom State Prison on carjacking charges.
Baby talk: “We walk in the light of our fathers, and not in the shadow.”

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

FLOYD BOCOX CLIFF IS NOT JIMS SON

http://www.lizardsunentertainmentinc.com/floydsdisclaimer/disclaimer.htm

Re: FLOYD BOCOX

I am Lorraine Widen, CEO and 1/3 owner of Lizard Sun Entertainment. Cliff Morrison is 1/3 owner of Lizard Sun Entertainment.

Floyd Bocox has stated he is the sole owner of LSE as well as well as the president - WHICH IS NOT TRUE. Floyd resigned his position on December 17th, 2008. His resignation was given because of several acts done by him to sabotage the corporation.

Floyd Bocox has stated that Al Bowman and Susanna Griffie have acted in a non professional manner which is also NOT TRUE - LA Music Awards was under contract and they fulfilled the contract in a completely professional manner.

The fact is LA Music Awards and the LA Fame Awards are part of the history of Los Angeles. And the LA Music Awards represent the heartbeat and soul of LA. The industry looks to the Awards as a legitimate source of superior talent - and for the artists, the way to display this talent.

The claims made by Floyd Bocox have no merit.

Floyd Bocox has posted harmful and untrue statements on many sites about both the LA Music Awards and Cliff Morrison. Floyd was totally aware of the fact that in 1992 blood was drawn and the DNA was done. Floyd also knew that this was a private matter between Cliff Morrison and the family. But for Floyd Bocox, that wasn’t good enough. He wanted to turn the family’s life into a media circus.

Floyd has never cared who he hurt or how he hurt them as long as he made the big bucks.

Floyd tells everyone that he is a pillar of the community and he has three music labels. He boasts about how successful he is. But how he seems to be the only one that knows this.

Re: FLOYD BOCOX CLIFF IS NOT JIMS SON

Well this week september 18th we go to court for eviction
from one of my homes! That will be@ the San Pedro court house if any body would like to come! 8:00am I will have a film crew there and if any body would like to say something
please do, because this will also be posted on you tube!
If Waylon Kreiger see's this message i would like to talk to you in person! This has been the most "Drama" dealing
with this subject! Where all tired of it and i would like to put a end to this! Thank you everybody for your support!
Floyd Bocox President for Lizard Sun Entertainment Inc.
: http://www.lizardsunentertainmentinc.com/floydsdisclaimer/disclaimer.htm

Re: Cliff Morrison interview filmed in San Pedro, CA on 09/09/07 by TSF

: CLIFR, YOUR OLD CELLY FROM L.A. COUNTY LOCL UP. JOHN IN BURBANK CALL ME

Re: Cliff Morrison interview filmed in San Pedro, CA on 09/09/0

: Hi, Cliff fans! You'll be happy to know that Cliff Morrison, Jim Morrison's offspring with girlfriend, Lennie Marston, is alive, out-of-prison, off-heroin, and living in San Pedro, CA. Cliff continues to perform & create his own music style, and has a brand new album out this month (09/07) called "Color of People" on his own Lizard Sun record label! This multi-talented musician caught up with "The Sherwood Forest," an arts & entertainment press series on youtube, operator11, livevideo, and local Charter Comm. station, LBCTv.org: 65, 69, or 95. I produced & directed Cliff's post-performance interview right after a Warner Grand Theatre show on Sept. 9th, 2007. TPS radio sponsored a Big Red Bus tour from Long Beach Marina to San Pedro's Tri-Arts Festival on 6th/Mesa which I was on. We mingled after the festival near Sacred Grounds coffeehouse, and met Bruce Smythe at his Hair Art Studio through mutual friend, Derrick, right across the street. Derrick & Bruce heard about my interview series, and so, after hair artistry, interview & therapy session with Bruce, he suggested I hang around for some real rock history in the making! So, I reboarded the B.R.B., and then returned to S.P. a couple of hours later to find Bruce, Derrick (local artist), and Cliff Morrison in The Hair Art Studio again! Mo Power (Long Beachin with Mo), and KaRI (TPS Radio) were also on-hand. I filmed Mo on my handy digital camcorder, as she asked Cliff some post-show, pre-record release inquiries. You may check out Cliff's album's on www.myspace.com/cliffmorrison, and the 2 interview clips with some of his latest selections from "Color of People" album are posted on: www.myspace.com/thesherwoodforest
: www.youtube.com/thesherwoodforest
: www.livevideo.com/thesherwoodforest

: I hope this helps to clear up all the fuss regarding Cliff's personal dramas, and proves his legitimacy to the Morrison heir and entry into rock-progeny's Hall-of-Fame!
: His "Lizard Sun Band," sounds very much kin to The Doors music, and all of his exclusive stories & musical talents match what one would call extreme giftedness in the area of singer, writer, and multi-talented artist.

: Link to Cliff Morrison's TSF Interview, Part I:
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4fi_HUTLKI

: Thanks!
: ~ M.L.S.

:
: "Rock the Cradle"
: Maxim, Oct 2005
: By Erin Schulte
: Cliff Morrison, 36
: Who’s his daddy? Jim Morrison
: Who’s his mommy? Lennie Marston
: Where they met: Unknown, December 1968
: Sob story: He says his parents were together about two weeks, but Doors fans don’t buy it. Cliff (born Cliff Marston) released an album, Know Peaking, in the ’90s, but he seems to have fallen off the radar since then. Doors fan Web site message boards put him in Folsom State Prison on carjacking charges.
: Baby talk: “We walk in the light of our fathers, and not in the shadow.”

visitor
Jim Morrison was unable to have children according to the Doors surviving members (Coast to Coast am radio interview 1/24/08).

They speculate that if he was able to have children there would be many offspring since, after all, he was a rock star and had no trouble reproducing.

The surviving members of the Doors also have said the Cliff Morrison seems unwilling to undergo DNA testing. I wonder why?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.