Guitar Rack System

Posted by Dustin LaDale on Wed, 08/16/00 - 15:42:19.

I want to set up a professional rack system, which effects do you suggest and wireless sytem too? I play Blues & Rcok... I own a Fender Twin 'Evil Twin and a Fender Strat 'Big Apple'.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Guitar Rack

I want to set up a guitar effects rack. Here's what I want for my rack:

line 6 pod pro
behringer noisegate
behringer ep2500power amp
any marshall cab

My real question is how do I go about hooking it all up? where do I get power? can I just plug it all into one surge protector and plug that into the wall? What does the term 'patches'mean in reference to a rack system?

thanks for taking the time to help me out. PLEASE email me since I don't ever really look at this webpage. thanks again!

Re: Guitar Rack System

I saw you perform...keep it natural! I love the way you sound!!

Jason - NB

: I want to set up a professional rack system, which effects do you suggest and wireless sytem too? I play Blues & Rcok... I own a Fender Twin 'Evil Twin and a Fender Strat 'Big Apple'.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.