Re: tong hua by guang liang

Posted by Dnomyar on Wed, 03/30/05 - 04:18:17.

i have a set of Tong Hua scores, but it is derived from a tong hua midi, i used guitarpro to convert the midi into piano score. Quite nice though.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

: i have a set of Tong Hua scores, but it is derived from a tong hua midi, i used guitarpro to convert the midi into piano score. Quite nice though.

Can you send me a piano sheet of the keys in the song Tong Hua by Giang Liang I realy want to learn the keys! Thank You

send mii the scores plz.. i want to learn how to play iit..

: i have a set of Tong Hua scores, but it is derived from a tong hua midi, i used guitarpro to convert the midi into piano score. Quite nice though.

anyone have the tong hua piano score and midi?? plz send to me yah..my email is at sunshin3_87@yahoo.com..Thx yah!!

: i have a set of <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Tong Hua</font> scores, but it is derived from a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">tong hua</font> midi, i used guitarpro to convert the midi into piano <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">score</font>. Quite nice though.

hey... can you send it to me...
vampire_gerz@hotmail.com.. thanks

can youu plz send it to me?..! thanks ^_^

: : i have a set of <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Tong Hua</font> scores, but it is derived from a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">tong hua</font> midi, i used guitarpro to convert the midi into piano <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">score</font>. Quite nice though.

: hey... can you send it to me...
: vampire_gerz@hotmail.com.. thanks

hi... can send me too... swordman1988@hotmail.com

: : i have a set of <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Tong Hua</font> scores, but it is derived from a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">tong hua</font> midi, i used guitarpro to convert the midi into piano <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">score</font>. Quite nice though.

:hey can u send it to me plz thx
:daniellyx@hotmail.com thx

can u send me one too =]] much thanks

: : : i have a set of <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">Tong Hua</font> scores, but it is derived from a <font style="color:black;background-color:ffff66">tong hua</font> midi, i used guitarpro to convert the midi into piano <font style="color:black;background-color:99ff99">score</font>. Quite nice though.

:
: : hey... can you send it to me...
: : vampire_gerz@hotmail.com.. thanks

:
: can u send me one too =]] much thanks

Can you also send a copy to me? Thanks. victoria7beckham@hotmail.com

hi..will really appreciate the gesture if u can send the piano scores to me... Thanks a billion..
nebulae19@pacific.net.sg

thanks once again

can send it to me? thanxxxx

Could you please send the tong hua piano socre as soon as possible...thanks! please send to lawrence_1989@hotmail.com

hi, care to share tong hua midi by guang liang with me?
my email is t_christofel@yahoo.com, thank u in advance

OOH OOH ME TOO!!! can you please send me the scores too to small__lady@hotmail.com

If anybody wants phantom of the opera scores I also have them!!! just email me!

can anyone send me the tong hua scores??

hello there, i've been looking for tong hua's piano score, would u mind sending it to my email at funky_holies@hotmail.com please =) thanks!

could you send the piano keys in letters like c,d,e,f,g? I can't read the scores. someone post if they have it please.

: hello there, i've been looking for tong hua's piano score, would u mind sending it to my email at kenankok@yahoo.com.sg please =) thanks!

: hello there, i've been looking for tong hua's piano score, would u mind sending it to my email at jia_chyi91@hotmail.com please =) thanks!

can send me the scores plz plz plz plz thx thx thx....

can send me the scores plz thx alot

: can send me the scores plz thx alot

pls,can send me the tong hua scores??my email is smartrabbit002@yahoo.com.sg

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.