needs guitar chords and lyrics

Posted by emptyspace on Mon, 04/18/05 - 02:51:06.

needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

chords of gandang sinauna at sariwa

good day po,

pwd po ba akong mkahingi ng chords of gandang sinauna at sariwa.gustong-gusto ko po kc kantahin sa church namin d2 sa tacloban.please po.ang gnda po kc ng knta.

Gandang Sinauna At Sariwa

Just click or copy paste the web link below.

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/22587526/367427076/name/Gandang+Sinauna+at+Sariwa.pdf

Re: needs guitar chords and lyrics

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs:gandang sinauna at sariwa,bukas palad..thanks

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs:gandang sinauna at sariwa,bukas palad..thanks

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
: Thanks

pls send me the piano chords of tanging yaman

Re: needs guitar chords and lyrics of jubilee song

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: jubilee song by jamie.we hopefully waitng that you send us the request we want ..we love your song and it necesaary for us to practice it in sainth anthony church in damascus syria,we proud to be a choir and we proud about your song ..
thanks a lot and god bless

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: ilove you (joanna wang), vincent (joanna wang), can't take my eyes off you (joanna wang)

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)& ONLY SELFLESS LOVE & HEAL OUR LAND

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Gandang sinauna at sariwa by bukas palad. Thanks

Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa)

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: mahal naman kita of jamie rivera

need guitar chords for the song jubilee by jamie rivera

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)

heal our land chords lyrics

Re: heal our land chords lyrics

: : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the song heal our land Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
: : Thanks

need guitar chords of the song HEAL OUR LAND by JAMIE rIVERA

: need guitar chords of the song HEAL OUR LAND by JAMIE rIVERA

: : need guitar chords of the song HEAL OUR LAND by JAMIE rIVERA

: : : need organ chords of the song HEAL OUR LAND by JAMIE rIVERA

:please if i could get guitar chords and lyrics to "heal our land" by jamie rivera. That would be great

: :please if i could get guitar chords and lyrics to "heal our land" by jamie rivera. That would be great, for we will be using it to our brethren who were affectd by a mudflow in Arayat, Pampanga. Thank You

please give me a lyrics with chords of heal are land

Re: needs guitar chords and lyrics heal our land

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: heal our land by jamie rivera

: : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: 一帘幽梦

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: I've fallin for you by Jamie Rivera and Please be carefyl with my heart by Jose Mari Chan

:gandang sinauna at sariwa

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: ive fallen for you by tony gonzaga

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)Only Selfless Love

: needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: I've fallen for you(Jamie Rivera)

needs guitar chords and lyrics

: : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)

chords and lyrics of tanging yaman

: : : needs guitar chords and lyrics of Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa
: : : Thanks

I will very much appreciate it if you you cand send me one.

: : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)

: chords and lyrics of tanging yaman

i want to have a lyrics of tanging yaman!asap!tnx!

: : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)

Lyrics and chords of Only selfless love

I need it badly for our recessional song in the eucharistic celebration today.

: : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Only Selfless Love(Jamie Rivera)

: : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: Tanging Yaman(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert)

Thanks and more power

: : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)

Re: needs guitar chords and lyrics of songs of jamie rivera

: : : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
: : : : Thanks

Need lead sheet for Jamie Rivera's Jubilee Song

Need lead sheet

Re: needs guitar chords and lyrics of mahal naman kita by jamie rivera

: : : : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
: : : : : Thanks

Re: needs guitar chords and lyrics of mahal naman kita by jamie rivera

i need the chords and lyrics of the song "mahal naman Kita"

: : : : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
: : : : : Thanks

: : : : : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
: : : : : : Thanks

guitar chord for heal our land

: : : : : : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song(Jamie Rivera)
: : : : : : : Thanks

: : : : : : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song/ Only selfless love(Jamie Rivera)
: : : : : : : Thanks

: : : : : : : : needs guitar chords and lyrics for the songs: We Are One(Carol Banawa),Sa Iyo Lamang(Joey Albert) and The Jubilee Song/ Only selfless love(Jamie Rivera)
: : : : : : : : Thanks

Re: I really need the chords of the song only selfless love right now...

Please can you provide me the chords of the song only selfless love... i need it for our practice ...
: : : : : : : : : Thanks and Godbless

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.