Wesley 12 string

Posted by Sarah on Mon, 02/10/03 - 07:18:08.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page : Wesley

Can anybody tell me anything about Wesley guitars? I have bought a wesley 12 string guitar from ebay and I have to say its the sweetest sounding guitar I have played. The wood is very pale spruce i think a feels and plays really nice.

any ideas ?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Wesley 12 string

: Can anybody tell me anything about Wesley guitars? I have bought a wesley 12 string guitar from ebay and I have to say its the sweetest sounding guitar I have played. The wood is very pale spruce i think a feels and plays really nice.

: any ideas ?
yes i have one two from guitarmogul vire ebay nice one cheep to

Re: Wesley 12 string

: : Can anybody tell me anything about Wesley guitars?

You say it's the sweetest sounding guitar you've played... no disrespect at all, but have you ever played a really nice guitar?
I ask because I haven't, and so I wouldn't really know what I was looking (listening?) for. I can see on ebay that they LOOK fantastic, but don't know if that's enough. Mind you, I've played a couple of right pigs of guitars, and I guess if you're saying it's not like that then that'd be good enough.

Any comments from self-confessed guitar buffs would be a bonus!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.