CAREER guitars

Posted by George Kore on Wed, 10/03/01 - 04:03:26.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Hey

I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
Thanks

George

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Career MM stringray copy

Hi Iam from Croatia and I have wonderful copy of MM bass.Bass is pasive but sound is great.Career is Korean brand and they have cheap and expencive guitars.They mad very good copy of RIC 4003 bass and price is abouth 450€,more than new Fender Mexican.I try to find site but they dont have it.They sell only many guitars to seller on hole world and if you luky you find one in some mucic shop.Good price and Korean qualitiy like many brands like Lakland,Cort,Ibanez....

Im looking for some info about CAREER GUITARS too

Hi !! I have a great Carrer guitar like a strat style, it sounds good , but I need more info about the manufacturer !!

plese contact with me if you know some about it !!!

thanks

Career Guitars

Hi
I have a Career 12 string. What a great sounding guitar! Unbelievable.
I can't find much info on Career Guitars. Only thing I know is that it was made in Korea.

Have you found out anything more?

jerome

Re: CAREER guitars

: Hey

: I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
: Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
: Thanks

: George
was just searching them out myself.....appears to be Samick copies..only seeing them out of the European markets

: : Hey

: : I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
: : Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
: : Thanks

: : George
: was just searching them out myself.....appears to be Samick copies..only seeing them out of the European markets

: : : Hey

: : : I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
: : : Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
: : : Thanks

: : : George
: : was just searching them out myself.....appears to be Samick copies..only seeing them out of the European markets

: : : : Hey

: : : : I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
: : : : Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
: : : : Thanks

: : : : George
: : : was just searching them out myself.....appears to be Samick copies..only seeing them out of the European markets

Wrong on the SAMICK copies,, after doing exstensive research only to find out CAREER WAS its on company NOT affiliated with SAMICK ,,RIFF GUITARS WAS put out by SAMICK and sold by SEARS THRUOGH OUT THE 90S,,Dont know much except i just picked up a extremely nice copy RICKENBACKER 330/12 string ,made by CAREER,i would not hesitate to put it against a real RICK in every aspect,,fact is, it out performed most RICKS i have played,,,this guitar appears to have been made in late 80s to late 90s,,i have seen the FANDEL copy ,,the sound hole was like that of a 335 ,,the CAREER copy has the cat eye slits just like the RICK,, plus set neck/and ALL OF THE CONTOURS ARE CORRECT,,Mine is called a CAREER EMPIRE SERIES,,hope this little bit helps for those who are interested

: : : : Hey

: : : : I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
: : : : Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
: : : : Thanks

: : : : George
: : : was just searching them out myself.....appears to be Samick copies..only seeing them out of the European markets

Hi, I saw some Career guitars in a shop window here in Basel, Switzerland. It is a wholesaler, so he must have contacts to the manufacturer. Here is the address:

Werner Hotan
Sacher Music
Steinengraben 40
4051 Basel/BS
Phone +41 (0)61 205 93 80
Fax +41 (0)61 205 93 89

I hope this is useful,
Norbert

: : : : : Hey

unsung musical intrus. in korea makes them

: Hey

: I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
: Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
: Thanks

: George

: : Hey

: : I am desperately trying to find Korean manufacturer named CAREER.
: : Any information (email, URL, whatever) would be really appreciated. PLEASE email me.
: : Thanks

: : George

IDFK!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.