Alvarez Model 5011??

Advertisement
Posted by charlie on Mon, 10/27/03 - 12:23:59.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Anyone have any info on an Alvarez Model 5011 guitar? Inside the sound hole, it says that it is a L.E.H. Guitar, Model 5011, Made in Korea. It looks just like the Alvarez classical guitars, but it has steel strings and was originally sold that way when purchased new in 1980. Any insights?
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for the duplicate post, I just wanted the subject to read "Alvarez 5011" in case someone knows about that guitar and has not heard of L.E.H. Guitar. I guess they sold this under different names?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Alvarez Model 5011??

: Anyone have any info on an Alvarez Model 5011 guitar? Hey there, I also have an Alvarez model 5011 guitar, but mine was made on Nov. 16, 1977. The guitar you're asking about is an Alvarez - they made them unitl like 1980 or 1981. I am currently trying to find a small set screw for one of my tuning pegs ( the guy at the local music store lost one of mine). If anyone has a lead, or moreover, has one, please email me! I can't play my guitar without that stupid little screw!

Re: Alvarez Model 5011??

Alvarez Model 5011??

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Alvarez Model 5011??

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.