Galaxia model CS16 acoustic guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Randy Mauer on Mon, 11/17/03 - 05:07:45.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Has anyone heard of this brand of guitar? I'm trying to find out information on its value and construction. It is a Galaxia model CS16 made in Korea.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Galaxia model CS16 acoustic guitar: Hello I also have a Galaxia acoustic guitar that I know ver

: Has anyone heard of this brand of guitar? I'm trying to find out information on its value and construction. It is a Galaxia model CS16 made in Korea.

Re: Galaxia model CS16 acoustic guitar

: Has anyone heard of this brand of guitar? I'm trying to find out information on its value and construction. It is a Galaxia model CS16 made in Korea.

Hi,

Did you find anything out? I have a model CSI5 and am trying to find information.

: : Has anyone heard of this brand of guitar? I'm trying to find out information on its value and construction. It is a Galaxia model CS16 made in Korea.

: I have a Galaxia mod # Dn149, a "Japanese" modle with Mother of pearl flowering up the neck and a M of pearl (G) on the tuner at the end of the neck. I cannot find any info on this one either. I was told that it was made with rosewood. not sure if it is brazilian or Indian rosewood.
: Hi,

: Did you find anything out? I have a model CSI5 and am trying to find information.

Re: Galaxia model DN-199 acoustic guitar

I have no infomation other when it was made wich was 51-53 so if anyone can relay me any iformation on this please do..... or achange pictures :) the guy said who i bought it from that its was made by gibson but i have not information on that so please help.... these are looking to be one off Guitars from whats it looking at...

Galaxia model CS16 acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Galaxia model CS16 acoustic guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.