Re: Brazos BA 60 acoustic

Posted by Smokey on Tue, 12/23/03 - 19:38:31.

Anyone with any info on Brazos BA60

: I've got one of the blond acoustics with the brass hardware. Like seemingly everyone I've ever heard of (which isn't many), I also bought mine new at a pawn shop for around $200.00 about 13 years ago.
: I've had a number of high-end acoustics since (they come and they go), but I will never part with my low-buck Brazos. It's kept in my living room and I call it my "couch guitar". What a beautiful guitar with a great, bright sound!

: : : Hi,
: : : Has anyone ever heard of this brand Brazos, or know anything about them? I've got a beautiful black Brazos guitar, and it sounds great, I just don't know anything about it.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Brazos acoustic BA50

I have a Brazos BA-50 acoustic that I got many years ago, and still love it to this day.

Re: Brazos BA 60 acoustic

: Anyone with any info on Brazos BA60
i got a brazos electric write ansd
ill answer with a picture its awesoemlooking and sounding
:
: : I've got one of the blond acoustics with the brass hardware. Like seemingly everyone I've ever heard of (which isn't many), I also bought mine new at a pawn shop for around $200.00 about 13 years ago.
: : I've had a number of high-end acoustics since (they come and they go), but I will never part with my low-buck Brazos. It's kept in my living room and I call it my "couch guitar". What a beautiful guitar with a great, bright sound!

:
: : : : Hi,
: : : : Has anyone ever heard of this brand Brazos, or know anything about them? I've got a beautiful black Brazos guitar, and it sounds great, I just don't know anything about it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.