hyostar gibson dove hummingbird copy

Advertisement
Posted by gil on Tue, 03/16/04 - 23:09:10.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

i have an acoustic guitar gibson dove copy that i havent ben able to identify. the label inside is partly ripped off it say HYO(rip) model(rip)etc...
recently i found a different guitar on ebay, a
HYOSTAR that has the same edging design and the label looks right...i haven't been able to find any info on this maker or guitar any info would be helpful years of manufacture etc...thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: hyostar gibson dove hummingbird copy

: i have an acoustic guitar gibson dove copy that i havent ben able to identify. the label inside is partly ripped off it say HYO(rip) model(rip)etc...
: recently i found a different guitar on ebay, a
: HYOSTAR that has the same edging design and the label looks right...i haven't been able to find any info on this maker or guitar any info would be helpful years of manufacture etc...thanks.

I have the same problem. It looks like a Gibson dove, but has a setting bridge. Yes thjis is an acoustic. Theres no name on the neck though!!

gil, the guitar might be a montaya too! and the hyo,could be hyosung corporation,i have one and cant find much on it either..looking for years made and possibly price range of this guitar,mine also looks like a gibson dove copy....if you find any more out please e- mail me @ daleintimidator@yahoo.com..t.y.

: i have an acoustic guitar gibson dove copy that i havent ben able to identify. the label inside is partly ripped off it say HYO(rip) model(rip)etc...
: recently i found a different guitar on ebay, a
: HYOSTAR that has the same edging design and the label looks right...i haven't been able to find any info on this maker or guitar any info would be helpful years of manufacture etc...thanks.

: : i have an acoustic guitar gibson dove copy that i havent ben able to identify. the label inside is partly ripped off it say HYO(rip) model(rip)etc...
: : recently i found a different guitar on ebay, a
: : HYOSTAR that has the same edging design and the label looks right...i haven't been able to find any info on this maker or guitar any info would be helpful years of manufacture etc...thanks.
I HAVE A HYOSTAR MODEL SI 975 I CAN'T FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYTHING ANYONE COULD TELL ME I WOULD BE GLAD TO KNOW

its a hyostar i have the

its a hyostar i have the same one my label is a little faded on the model but the last two numbers are 75

hyostar gibson dove hummingbird copy

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: hyostar gibson dove hummingbird copy

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.