Re: Brazos guitars INFORMATION WANTED!!!

Posted by joe woodley on Tue, 05/25/04 - 07:31:45.

I ALSO HAVE A BRAZOS ELECTRIC SHAPED LIKE AN SG WITH
A LES PAUL TYPE NECK AND HEAD STOCK.I T APPEARS TO BE
MADE OF 5 DIFFERENT KINDS OF WOOD,INCLUDING A CORK(?)
CENTERSTRIPE.THE NECK IS DOUBLE TRIMMED AND THE HEAD STOCK
HAS A "B" AND BRAZOS INLAID IN ABALONE.WOULD LOVE TO GET INFO ON THIS THING.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

I have a brazos acoustic also. I am not sure if it is worth a damn though, i found it in my sisters room today and its all dusty with old strings on it. I am going to sell it to my buddy just cause he hasn't anything to play on and kind of needs a starter guitar. If anyone knows more about them that would be sweet. I don't want to sell a guitar that i might regret selling!

: I have a brazos acoustic also. I am not sure if it is worth a damn though, i found it in my sisters room today and its all dusty with old strings on it. I am going to sell it to my buddy just cause he hasn't anything to play on and kind of needs a starter guitar. If anyone knows more about them that would be sweet. I don't want to sell a guitar that i might regret selling!

I am doing some research on my Brazos mod #202. Pretty thin out there. I bought mine new in 1982 and have always considered it pretty mediocre. However, made in Japan with rosewood and spruce beats the knickers off anything you can get today made in China.

: I have a brazos acoustic also. I am not sure if it is worth a damn though, i found it in my sisters room today and its all dusty with old strings on it. I am going to sell it to my buddy just cause he hasn't anything to play on and kind of needs a starter guitar. If anyone knows more about them that would be sweet. I don't want to sell a guitar that i might regret selling!

I also have a Brazos BA78 acoustic flattop. I have had it since the early 80's. Bought it brand new from a music store in DeBary Fl. It has many hundreds of hours on it, been knocked around all this time (no case ever) and it still has virtually no scratches or damage. It plays as good as any instrument I have ever played. I really like it. But.......I can not find out anything about it.
Ken.

virtuall
l

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.