Wave Guitars

Posted by Kek Chze Kian on Tue, 06/01/04 - 20:33:16.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Hello everyone,

I recently came across a range of Wave brand guitars. I saw copies of Gibson ES-335 and L-5 at very resonable price. It has excellent workmanship. Anybody there heard of the brand? I was told they were Korean made. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Wave

I recently got a roundback Wave guitar as a gift. Quality is not great (guess it's a cheap model), but is has an interesting design. I'm also quite curious as to where it comes from etc. The internet indeed seems to know nothing about them.

Wave electro acoustic cutaway guitar (steel strings)

Have anyone heard of this brand and guitar at all? I've been in the dark side out the internet trying to find SOMETHING, at least a picture of it.. but I can't find shit... My dad purchased it like 12 years ago in a music store in Sweden and gave me it.. Sounds amazing and holds high standard/quality in general.. everyone who has played it just loves it.. however, I would really like to know where it comes from etc etc :S

Sincerely,
Mikael Novac

Re: Wave Guitars

: Hello everyone,

: I recently came across a range of Wave brand guitars. I saw copies of Gibson ES-335 and L-5 at very resonable price. It has excellent workmanship. Anybody there heard of the brand? I was told they were Korean made. Thanks.

:

I have one as well. A gold 175 copy. Plays great and sounds good. Does anyone have any other information on this company at all ??

I am using Wave Les Paul. Tough..and i like the finger board. Ya..u need to change the pick up if u want cooler sound!

: Hello everyone,

: I recently came across a range of Wave brand guitars. I saw copies of Gibson ES-335 and L-5 at very resonable price. It has excellent workmanship. Anybody there heard of the brand? I was told they were Korean made. Thanks.

:

yes, i own one. very good.
pay for it to be set-up properly tho.
i've had mine for over a year,now thinking of fitting a seymour duncan at the bridge.
factor pickups are good tho

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.