"DEVILLE"

Posted by hugh hairs on Thu, 06/03/04 - 23:16:34.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHO MAKES DEVILLE GUITARS, I HAVE A SEMI
ACCOUSTIC DIRECT COPY OF GIBSON ES-335 , NAME ON HEADSTOCK IS DEVILLE NO SERIAL NUMBERS , FEELS AND PLAYS BEAUTIFUL AND LOOKS GREAT, CAN SUPPLY PHOTO .

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

De Ville Guitars

I picked up a De Ville Les Paul Custom copy at a car booty recently and it is well worth the £25 I paid for it.
It is heavy like a Les Paul and has a solid one piece body with a set neck. I have had a Les Paul Standard and still have a Les Paul Studio, and although this might not be up there, it is a great guitar for throwing around, especially with punk stuff.
It almost cries out to you to play the whole Pistols set from 1977! Don't think I would sell it, unless somebody offered silly money, as these old guitars are worth more than the market value, they have real character.

i have one

SE335 Gibson, nice look & sound, bad paint, only 2 week i have it, but lost a pice a paint on the fingerboard. too much cover u, wrong technology, & anyway i like it!

Re:

I had a DeVille guitar a long time ago that I traded for a BC Rich Warlock, I tried to find out who made them but never did. Mine was a Ibanez RG copy with a vintage trem, it didn't play very well but looked great with a nice metal flake blue paint job. IF you find out anything about DeVille guitars please email me dimebagstu@gmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.