guitar tabs

Posted by Jinghui on Sun, 09/12/04 - 01:20:37.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Does anyone knoe where to get guitar tabs for korean songs??Especially 4 Jung In Ho's "secret".its on the summer scent soundtrack.Thank u veri much.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar tabs

: Does anyone knoe where to get guitar tabs for korean songs??Especialy "tong hua"! thank you very much!

: Does anyone knoe where to get guitar tabs for korean songs??Especially the songs of dong bang shin gi, shinhwa, hweesung, brown eyed soul, jang nara, y2k, position, ryu, and the soundtracks of endless love's autumn in my heart and winter sonata.
thanks!!!!!!!!!1

: : Does anyone knoe where to get guitar tabs for korean songs??Especially the songs of dong bang shin gi, shinhwa, hweesung, brown eyed soul, jang nara, y2k, position, ryu, and the soundtracks of endless love's autumn in my heart and winter sonata.I hope I can get it,thank you!!!!!
: thanks!!!!!!!!!1

ummm... I'd love it if someone could find a site where they could get the TRAX's guitar tabs. ^^'

I have no idea of where to get tabs for Korean songs, but I would like to find a site with tabs for Jaurim's "Ha Ha Ha Song"
Thank you if anyone can help!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.