hyostar model#sf811

Advertisement
Posted by Don Byrd on Sat, 01/01/05 - 15:20:58.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Any info on this guitar would be greatly appreciated, year, manufacturer, value, or anything else you know
Thank you
Don Byrd

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: hyostar model#sf811

I HAVE A : Hyostar SF811 TOO!
I SEE SOME ARE KNOCK OFFS OF certain guitars...is this a knock off of anything? i WOULD LOVE to have anymore information on this guitar!
on this guitar would be greatly appreciated, year, manufacturer, value, or anything else you know
: Thank you
: Don Byrd

: Any info on this guitar would be greatly appreciated, year, manufacturer, value, or anything else you know
: Thank you
: Don Byrd
I also have an sf811... it sounds and looks awesome, but no other info. It may be a copy of a Martin.

: : Any info on this guitar would be greatly appreciated, year, manufacturer, value, or anything else you know
: : Thank you
: : Don Byrd
: I also have an sf811... it sounds and looks awesome, but no other info. It may be a copy of a Martin.

feb 24,08
have you had any luck finding any info on your Hyostar?

Re: hyostar model sj-971

does anybody know anything about a Hyostar sj-971?
We can't find anything about this model anywhere....

Re: hyostar model sj-971

hyostar sj-971 is a korean manufactured acoustic guitar with mahogany side and spruce top. no info on date of manufacture or current value.

I have a model Hyostar ST978 that my great-uncle gave me. He said it was worth something, but I can't find anything on the net.

Recently, i obtained a Hyostar #SF811 also. I see there are many others that have these . One thought on them is that they were a Gibson or Martin copy, however, i cannot find much information on their value. It is a pretty good acoustic guitar.

I just recently found out i owned a hyostar... the lable was covered up with a "Royce" lable... interesting.. i have model # SJ-971.. i got mine for 20 bucks off my friends father.. who had it in his attic for 10 years.. its a great guitar

Re: hyostar

My son has an opportunity to buy a Hyostar Guitar for $100.00. He says it is beautiful and wanted to know if I could find out anything about them?

: my great grandfatherhas a hyostar around 3,000

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.