montaya guitar

Posted by Matt on Sat, 02/26/05 - 15:53:07.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Does anyone know anything about this old looking montaya guitar, it says made in korea but has no year on it and the neck is kind of damaged. the model is FG530R...please help!!!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

montaya acoustic

my boyfriend has a montaya acoustic model # 145....can anyone please tell me about it?

Re: montaya guitar

I have a F-15 Montaya acoustic guitar bought new in about 1978 or so for my wife by her parents. It is in excelant shape stays in tune and I play it all the time, but that is all I know about it.

: Hey, ive got one too a Montaya and cant find anything on it..if you get any replys please e-mail me would you/ thanx

: : Hey, ive got one too a Montaya and cant find anything on it..if you get any replys please e-mail me would you/ thanx......ditto to that, i just unearthed an old montaya f-15, and am desperate for any information on it!~elli

I just did a googled and came up with a website that has little credibility, but it says that manufacture year is 1979-1982
http://www.usedprice.com/items/guitars-musical-instruments/montaya/acoustic-guitar/hs300f-f15-181825.html

I just did a search and found this message board.
My husband is ready to throw out our unstringed Montaya Acoustic Guitar made in Korea , Model # 145
I wouldn't let him , as my Uncle played this for years and it has been past down to my sister and my son. My son just bought a new Guitar. If anyone caould provide information on this Guitar, it would be greatly appreciated. I figure if my 77 year old uncle played it, It has to be at least 40-50 years old. I'd like to know a bit about it, for no other reason than it's a family gem. Great sounding Acoustic.
Thank you,
JoAnn

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.