Looking for Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar

Posted by Paul Jardell on Thu, 10/12/06 - 13:33:10.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

Hello! I am looking for a Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar in color black, style of guitar popularized by John Lennon of the Beatles. Have seen the distributor names of Dillion, Indie, Jay Turser on the guitars. Can anyone tell me where to get one and what is range of price I might expect? Thanks. Paul

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

left handed rickenbacker

anyone selling a left handed rickenbacker25 john lennon type or a copy 12 string rickenbacker?

Re: Looking for Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar

: Hello! I am looking for a Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar in color black, style of guitar popularized by John Lennon of the Beatles. Have seen the distributor names of Dillion, Indie, Jay Turser on the guitars. Can anyone tell me where to get one and what is range of price I might expect? Thanks. Paul

Hi i have a tanglewood, rickenbacker 325 copy for sale, please mail for details

Rickenbacker korea made

hi i have a Rickenbacker 325 korea made black ,and wanna sale with 400us$ ,ple visit my page on facebook "metronome guitar sale in myanmar" i'll post on my page that guitar a few day later . thank you

I have a Tokai 350, has genuine Ric TRC & pickguards, sounds and plays great, Make me an offer! I can send pics

Tokai (Ric 325)

Mark, I finally got the Tokai back from Precision Guitar in Phoenix! I'm on Facebook (Kit McGuire) and I posted some pics of it! Turned out pretty good except they added a small volume control for the middle pickup and I still need to find a gold name plate to replace the black on white one.

: : Hello! I am looking for a Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar in color black, style of guitar popularized by John Lennon of the Beatles. Have seen the distributor names of Dillion, Indie, Jay Turser on the guitars. Can anyone tell me where to get one and what is range of price I might expect? Thanks. Paul

:
: Hi i have a tanglewood, rickenbacker 325 copy for sale, please mail for details

: : : Hello! I am looking for a Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar in color black, style of guitar popularized by John Lennon of the Beatles. Have seen the distributor names of Dillion, Indie, Jay Turser on the guitars. Can anyone tell me where to get one and what is range of price I might expect? Thanks. Paul

: :
: : Hi i have a tanglewood, rickenbacker 325 copy for sale, please mail for details

Hello I have one for sale. Perfect condition with a roc tail piece.

: : : Hello! I am looking for a Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar in color black, style of guitar popularized by John Lennon of the Beatles. Have seen the distributor names of Dillion, Indie, Jay Turser on the guitars. Can anyone tell me where to get one and what is range of price I might expect? Thanks. Paul

: : Hi i have a tanglewood, rickenbacker 325 copy for sale, please mail for details

: : : : Hello! I am looking for a Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar in color black, style of guitar popularized by John Lennon of the Beatles. Have seen the distributor names of Dillion, Indie, Jay Turser on the guitars. Can anyone tell me where to get one and what is range of price I might expect? Thanks. Paul

: : :
: : : Hi i have a tanglewood, rickenbacker 325 copy for sale, please mail for details

Hallo Paul,

I have bought a Rickenbacker 325 copy by Career Guitars.
The dealer is www.gknauer.de
Ask for Mr. Merx

greetings Klaus (wokl51@t-online.de)

Lennon Model

Looking to sell a Korean 325 "Lennon" model with Ricky headstock and Bigsby tailpiece.

Origional 1980 Rickenbacker 320

I dont know if anyone is interested but I have a 1980 Origional Rickenbacker 320 in Black for sale, everything is as it was on the guitar when it was produced and she has a few Battle Scars....the worst one is at the bottom where the paint has been worn away due to some one standing the guitar on the floor, it is big enough to see but with it being on the bottom it does not show when you are playing. The neck is perfectly straight with no twisting or warping.
There is the possability that who ever should want the guitar could respray the whole guitar or just the bottom...myself I will leave it as iut is as that add's to the origonality of the guitar....it was imported into England in 1980 (the same year John Lennon was shot) now that could be interesting for some one that likes back tracking to try and find out who owned this guitar in the past.
If any one is interested contact by email and I will send pictures.
I am open to offers or swaps but no silly prices or rubbish please as this is a piece of history that I am selling.
My email address is stringfellowz@aol.com
I am based in England

Rickenbacker

I dont know if anyone is interested but I have a 1980 Oregional Rickenbacker 320 in Black for sale, everything is as it was on the guitar when it was produced and she has a few Battle Scars....the worst one is at the bottom where the paint has been worn away due to some one standing the guitar on the floor, it is big enough to see but with it being on the bottom it does not show when you are playing. The neck is perfectly straight with no twisting or warping.
There is the possability that who ever should want the guitar could respray the whole guitar or just the bottom...myself I will leave it as iut is as that add's to the origonality of the guitar....it was imported into England in 1980 (the same year John Lennon was shot) now that could be interesting for some one that likes back tracking to try and find out who owned this guitar in the past.
If any one is interested contact ,e by email and I will send pictures.
I am open to offers or swaps but no silly prices or rubbish please as this is a piece of history that I am selling.
My email address is stringfellowz@aol.com
I am resident in England but willing to ship anywhere.

Rick 325copy as well

I am interested in yourtanglewood, can u supply pix,thnx

Stephen, I am interested in purchasing the Tanglewood Rick 325 copy. Please email me directly at gplivi@optonline.net with details. Thanks! Glenn

: : Hello! I am looking for a Korean made Rickenbacker 325 copy guitar in color black, style of guitar popularized by John Lennon of the Beatles. Have seen the distributor names of Dillion, Indie, Jay Turser on the guitars. Can anyone tell me where to get one and what is range of price I might expect? Thanks. Paul

: Hi Paul, one of the best copies would be the Dillion model - I've got one that has been customized with a Ric trapeze, vintage-style knobs, and an aftermarket Ric truss-rod cover with Rickenbacker's logo on it.

If you want to see a picture of it please email me.

- Joe

I have a Tokai 350, very nice! has genuine Ric TRS and pickguards

Make me an offer, I must sell ASAP

I will ship anyhwere

I can send pics

:
: Hi i have a tanglewood, rickenbacker 325 copy for sale, please mail for details

does anyone have a picture of a jay turser rickenbacker copy? and is for sale and any rickenbacker 325 copys for sale please send pictures to kkubiak@cinci.rr.com

:

I have a Tokai 350, very nice Jetglo finish, has genuine Ric pick guards and TRC.

I am asking $900, I can send pics if interested

:

show me some pics

: I have a Tokai 350, very nice Jetglo finish, has genuine Ric pick guards and TRC.

: I am asking $900, I can send pics if interested

: I have a Tokai 350, very nice Jetglo finish, has genuine Ric pick guards and TRC.

: I am asking $600, I can send pics if interested

: : I have a Tokai 350, very nice Jetglo finish, has genuine Ric pick guards and TRC.

: : I am asking $600, I can send pics if interested

: : : Hi sure ill buy it. please email me FADEaway326@hotmail.com. id like to see pics, hopefully its in good shape.
: : : Hi i have a tanglewood, rickenbacker 325 copy for sale, please mail for details

I have a Greco Rickenbacker 325 but I'm not selling it. It has the butterfly bridge, vintage toaster pickups, vox python guitar strap, etc. I know a guitar shop in Japan that sells them for anyone intersted.

www.tommyguitars.com

: I have a Greco Rickenbacker 325 but I'm not selling it. It has the butterfly bridge, vintage toaster pickups, vox python guitar strap, etc. I know a guitar shop in Japan that sells them for anyone intersted.

: www.tommyguitars.com

I purchased mine from them as well. The ones that they sell are Made in Japan which are infinitely much better than the Made in Korea ones. I'd recommend them.

Ric copies

What is the website for the guitar shop in Japan that sells them?

:

I had a guy that told me of another company called Fandel a Japan or possibly a Korean company that built this type of "Ric" copy.
They were sold in Michigan at department stores. He was a truck driver in the 70-80's.
He gave a black one like you are talking about to my nephew who sold it for $150.00.

: : : : Is the tanglewood sold?

:

Please send pics and asking price.

Thanks

Paul

how much do you want it for? location? pictures

: Please send pics and asking price.

: Thanks

: Paul

Also looking for a Rickenbacker Replica.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.