Trump 12 string acoustic guitar

Advertisement
Posted by Myrna on Tue, 12/24/02 - 15:10:04.
In Reply to Korean Guitar page

I am looking for information about a Trump model T17, 12 string acoustic guitar. I need strings and any background and value of the instrument. Ever heard of it? I can't find anything on the net.
Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Trump 12 string acoustic guitar

That's funny, I was just looking for info on the same thing. I think I'm going to buy one tomorrow morning from somebody.

I have one I bought back in lat 70's pd $12.00 for it. The Trump bares strong resemblance to Samick guitars. Mine has deep rich tones.

Re: Trump 6 string acoustic

: Can anyone give me any info. on a Trump TS27.
THANKS

: : Can anyone give me any info. on a Trump TS27.
: Yes mr hester I believe the guitar you have is japanese beattlewood a variety of philipine mahoghanies around the body and by the unique markings of (knife edges) It's ghinzou shavings render it from remarkably similar to the 2nd meng dynasty of subjugated swahili's craftman living around or near the gouge districts nearest the local walmart I would say it was exactly that indeed in as much as i would like to admit i own the self-same guitar THANKS

: : Can anyone give me any info. on a Trump TS27. I have a 6 string trump guitar but I'm not sure if it's TS27? Is this considered a good guitar? what is a guitar like this worth. THANKS

I too have a Trump Guitar. It is a very good looking guitar, but I cannot find anything out about it. Did you get any responses?

I bought a Trump jazz guitar for $80 a couple of days ago at a Goodwill store here in Colorado Springs. I can't tell anything externally about its model number, just that it was made in Japan. It seems fairly old (at least '60's)from the style of knobs and pickups, etc. If I find out any more about Trump guitars I will email you again. The one I bought seems to be medium-low quality, but I will check around with more people. It plays fine by me. If it were in more perfect condition I would think it would be valuable just from being rare.

Re: Trump 6 string acoustic guitar

Trump 6 string acoustic guitar

This popular thread has been given its own page : Re: Trump 6 string acoustic guitar

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.