Re: Have you heard of...

Posted by Craig on Sat, 12/28/02 - 09:50:04.

: : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

: I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

horugel acoustic guitar

JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT FOR MY GREAT NEPHEW IF THIS (ACOUSTIC HORUGEL GUITAR NO FG 85) THIS IS THE NUMBER THAT IS IN THE CENTRE HOLE AND ONLY AND IS OF ANY VALUE OR CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT.THE GUITAR IS IN GOOD CONDITION ONLY MISSING ONE STRING.THANKS

Horugel SF190

I could not find any information about it. It was purchased in 1978. I would like to know if it has any value. It plays well and it has a good sound to it.

: : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel?

Had one sitting around in the garage for years. I can't find any other info on it other than the name and made by Sammick in Korea. Acoustic and I just put a set of strings on it. Never done that before. The bone bridge fell out when I took off the last old string and bust on the floor. Damn piece of plastic BS anyhow. Went in my wood-shop and made a half-assed substitute but loosing tune on the skinny strings as they sink into the softer wood. Not that I'm at all certain of the tune anyways. Closest I ever came to playing music was strumming a Jaw harp slightly off-stage at a Goose Creek Symphony concert in Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC in one of the first Easter BE-Ins.

Anyhoo, I digress. Have no idea if i strung it right, need a new bone bridge for sure and my strobiscopic tuning pick sure seems have a large range of tune so off I go into the great white north singing songs that at least keep the coyotes away. Not getting me laid much either.

I guess my next move is to fix the bridge and find someone local that can give a clue or two.

Later

LabRat

: : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

:
: I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

: : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

I have a Horugel electric guitar Named horugel. :

: : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

:
: I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

:I also have a Horugel guitar purchased in 1983 from the Navy Exchange. It is #H158, also manufactured by Sam Ick Musical Instruments Mfg Co., Ltd., made in Korea

horugel acoustic

do you have any pics of this guitar... as i just found one in canada... and would like to see the simularities between them !...i am a collector of vintage oddities and these fall in that catagory!

i have a horugel from samick mulsan mfg. co made in seoul korea #cg88

: : : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

: : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

: :
: : I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

: :I also have a Horugel guitar purchased in 1983 from the Navy Exchange. It is #H158, also manufactured by Sam Ick Musical Instruments Mfg Co., Ltd., made in Korea

Horible is a better word for trash.

: : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar! i don't know the Name. but it's sunburst! can you find out what it is? how old it is?

Re: Have you heard of...Horuqel kreated by sam ick no;49999 made in korea

: : : : : : : Has anybody heard of a make of guitar called Horugel.

: : : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar! i don't know the Name. but it's sunburst! can you find out what it is? how old it is?

: : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

: : I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

: :I also have a Horugel guitar purchased in 1983 from the Navy Exchange. It is #H158, also manufactured by Sam Ick Musical Instruments Mfg Co., Ltd., made in Korea

I also have a Horugel guitar with im guessing the original AMP that has SamIck on it... my uncle gave it to me he said he got it in the 60's all i know is that it's a cheap knock off brand guitar. I'm guessing it was when rock and roll was booming and all the maunfactures of instruments wanted to get in on it so they converted to making guitars basses drums etc.... not really sure though...

HORUGLE SF235 acoustic guitar

I would like any information on this guitar I found. The inside reads, Samick Musical Instrument MFG CO LTD
Made in Korea, NO SF235. Anyone know any information as to how many were made? Type of wood? YR? Value when new? and value today. This guitar is in Mint condition.
Thanks
David

Hello well i got one acoustic guitar named horugel serie number CG 150 it is a lightbrown guitar with a eboniwood neck it also was made in Korea by Sam ick and ill never find such a guitar on the internet
ill now that Horugel makes organs and piano,s and that the
started in the jear 1910 making harmoniums.
so far ill now.
greetings from me to you.

Ger Geerlings Limburg (the Nederlands)

: Hello well i got one acoustic guitar named horugel serie number CG 150 it is a lightbrown guitar with a eboniwood neck it also was made in Korea by Sam ick and ill never find such a guitar on the internet
: ill now that Horugel makes organs and piano,s and that the
: started in the jear 1910 making harmoniums.
: so far ill now.
: greetings from me to you.

: Ger Geerlings Limburg (the Nederlands)

: : : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

: : :
: : : I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

: : :I also have a Horugel guitar purchased in 1983 from the Navy Exchange. It is #H158, also manufactured by Sam Ick Musical Instruments Mfg Co., Ltd., made in Korea

Hi everybudy.
I have a SF155 by sam ick.
Does anybbudy knows thi guitar?
Robert living in limburg.

Horugel SF 155TW.

Hallo Robert wil je hem verkopen?? grt Dik

: Hello well i got one acoustic guitar named horugel serie number CG 150 it is a lightbrown guitar with a eboniwood neck it also was made in Korea by Sam ick and ill never find such a guitar on the internet
: ill now that Horugel makes organs and piano,s and that the
: started in the jear 1910 making harmoniums.
: so far ill now.
: greetings from me to you.

: Ger Geerlings Limburg (the Nederlands)

: : : : I have a Horugel acoustic guitar Named TRUXA. The guitar was manufactured by Samick in Korea in 1976.

: : :
: : : I could not find the name "Horugel" on a guitar of mine but I do have a sunburst finish Truxa, manufactured by samick. Did you ever find out about your guitar?

: : :I also have a Horugel guitar purchased in 1983 from the Navy Exchange. It is #H158, also manufactured by Sam Ick Musical Instruments Mfg Co., Ltd., made in Korea

Hi everybudy

I have a horugel SF 155 by sam ick.
What can you tel me about this guitar>

hi
i also have a classic guitar made by horugel cg-150 created in korea can`t fing anything about it
any knolage?

I have an aucustic guitarr named Horuga SC6144. It sounds pretty good

I have acustic guitar Truxa. she is red and yelow. Her NO. 475/9. SAMICK MUSICAL , INSTRUMENTS MFG. CO. LTD. MADE IN KOREA. She is reslly butefull. I need information about this gitar. Plz write me some information in my e-meil mat_pal@wp.pl Sry for my Englisch :) I can give real foto my guitar, only told me.

I also have a horugel-samick guitar from 1976, it is in perfect condition, I don't know the value of this guitar, maybe it's an exeptional model, or maybe it's a piece of junk , they say you can find everything on the web, but there's absolutely no information about this guitar, it is really fustrating. If someone has some information about this guitar, mail me please...(the serial number of the guitar is SF155)

I have a Samcik Horugel SAZ50 or SFZ50, it's old, and I can't really read the label on the inside of the guitar. Got it at a garage sale for 5 bucks. It's solid, and sounds pretty good, but needs some work. I want to know if it's worth putting the work into it, or should I use it for firewood?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2016 , All Rights Reserved.