Re: Have you ever heard of?

Posted by Charlie on Thu, 01/06/11 - 03:10:30.

: : : : I was given an accoustic guitar by a friend of mine. I don't know its value, if someone could help I would appreciate it. It is a 6-string accoustic manufactured by Seajong. I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the internet.

: : : Yea I have a seajong acoustic... the paper inside is pretty misleading since it is written completely in asian except where is says something like "We make guitars for people who like guitars"... Its a decent enough guitar and playable but does not appear to have a truss rod... Mine is almost a kind of tobacco style sunburst and is a full size... My guess is just for the oddity value it might fetch 100 bucks here... But I don't have any plans to sell it

: : ::: I also have a Seajong. My cousin's guitar it was...then i bought it. I don't know how much its worth but mine is a classical guitar....considering i've never heard of the brand....seen it anywhere or anything....i just want to add they play like a dream....it was destiny!

: No kidding - I have one, similarly given to me by a friend who made me promise never to sell it. The neck on mine is narrow, it's real easy to hit multiple strings on it. There still doesn't seem to be any info on the net about them other than this page that we're posting to. If you hear any news about it, please let me know... very curious about it!
:

I went back to my garage a week ago n i saw this Seajong guitar, i remember that it was 2-3 years ago, gaven by 1 of my friend. I never gets to use them because i dont realy know how to played. so my mind just cross the value of this brand. this guitar has a written paper in side. n it also has a little symbolize keychain(ZEN).. kind of rear quitar counldn't fine any site...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.