Re: Ironbird, reverse headstock ??

Posted by Bahia on Wed, 07/04/07 - 17:42:11.

Hi, I recently received an used bolt-on B.C. Rich Ironbird black.
It has reverse headstock, no other decal than "B.C. Rich" on it, maple neck and maple fretboard with blach dots inlays, 2 humbuckers, 1 volume, 1 tone, a 3-way switch, Fender-like bridge (string throught) with tremolo, no serial number or "made in XXX"..
When re-assembling it, I notice a small sticker under the neck-foot, was it hiding the S/N ?

Want to know what wood the body was made, when and where this guitar was made, and a valuation if you can, thanx.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ironbird, reverse headstock ??

: Hi, I recently received an used bolt-on B.C. Rich Ironbird black.
: It has reverse headstock, no other decal than "B.C. Rich" on it, maple neck and maple fretboard with blach dots inlays, 2 humbuckers, 1 volume, 1 tone, a 3-way switch, Fender-like bridge (string throught) with tremolo, no serial number or "made in XXX"..
: When re-assembling it, I notice a small sticker under the neck-foot, was it hiding the S/N ?

: Want to know what wood the body was made, when and where this guitar was made, and a valuation if you can, thanx.

i bought mine used from a kid in jersey. sounds the same except on the head under bc rich it says "platinum series".has phase out switch, also has floyd rose tremolo.body seems to be a composite, not wood.said he bought it at sam ash when it was new, about 5 years ago for $399.plays like a friggin monster, great growl. good luck.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.