L.A.Series warlock....trying to figure out how old it is

Posted by m on Tue, 03/04/08 - 09:44:46.

hi, I have a BC Rich warlock L.A.Series...i bought it used in 1994...i have only ever seen 1 other LA Series for sale inb the same store....the serial # is BC2104 made in the usa....it is a bolt on, its purple with 24 fret neck, floyde rose bridge, three way togle with 2 bc rich humbuckers....i read up on the serial #s and for whne i bought the guitar there should be more numbers, none of them had 4....so im trying to find out an approx age on thsi guitar and value...thanx

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

hey i got a l.a series

hey i got a l.a series bloody red color darker in the sides its sick i bought it used for 600 $.. made in california never knew how much it costed when it was brand new. :(

Re: L.A.Series warlock....trying to figure out how old it is

: hi, I have a BC Rich warlock L.A.Series...i bought it used in 1994...i have only ever seen 1 other LA Series for sale inb the same store....the serial # is BC2104 made in the usa....it is a bolt on, its purple with 24 fret neck, floyde rose bridge, three way togle with 2 bc rich humbuckers....i read up on the serial #s and for whne i bought the guitar there should be more numbers, none of them had 4....so im trying to find out an approx age on thsi guitar and value...thanx

hey! my warlock is the same as yours but under the 3-way toggle switch it has a split switch to turn the humbuckers to single coils and mine is hot metalic red and gold.

mine is the same serial #2145 must be the same vintage,mine is transparent black,gold floyd and tuners seymour duncan 59 at the neck and george lynch screamin demon at the bridge.i think these were made offshore in 89 but not positive...the la california usa on the plate doesn't mean its a usa built guitar....that sucks...great guitar tho

: : hi, I have a BC Rich warlock L.A.Series...i bought it used in 1994...i have only ever seen 1 other LA Series for sale inb the same store....the serial # is BC2104 made in the usa....it is a bolt on, its purple with 24 fret neck, floyde rose bridge, three way togle with 2 bc rich humbuckers....i read up on the serial #s and for whne i bought the guitar there should be more numbers, none of them had 4....so im trying to find out an approx age on thsi guitar and value...thanx

i have a la series warlock bc2145 made in usa same as yours. i think mines an 88 or at least it was sold in 88 there was an invoice in the case when i got it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.