BC Rich, candy apple red acrylic warlock

Posted by Nancy on Wed, 01/07/09 - 09:32:26.

Hey all, I need your help. We purchased a BC Rich, candy apple red acrylic warlock for our son a few years back. He is in a metal band called Dead By Wednesday, maybe you have heard of them. They have just put out their second Cd and have recently been reviewed in Metal Edge Magazine. This guitar was stolen a few years ago. Fortunately we found one in Texas on ebay and purchased that for him. Well, in a recent accident, this second guitar was knocked down and the headstock broke off in such a way that it cannot be repaired. He has replaced the neck with another for now but we are looking for a brand new guitar or perhaps someone out there actually has a neck that will match. Any information you can provide will help me greatly. This guitar, under lights on stage, makes such a statement and is very impressive. He has actually become known for using it and his fans love it. Please let me know if any of you know where I can get one...thanks for your help.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

warlock

Did you ever find another warlock,
If not I have a rare collector one for sale red transparent I can let it go for 1200.00 us.
here 240-431-9702. I promise u will not find another one like the this.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.