Need help IDing Vintage BC Rich NJ series...

Posted by will on Wed, 12/08/10 - 06:52:51.

I have searched all over trying to find info on this damn guitar. The only thing I have found is a guy selling one on ebay but the head stock is different.http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1982-Bc-Rico-Bc-Rich-Seagull-II-2-WOW-/160514722244?pt=Guitar&hash=item255f6c49c4. This guys is a BC Rico and mine is a rich with NJ series under it. Also the serial numbers are the back are different. Mine has a silver stick that has been clear coated over with R83XXXX. I just don't understand whys hes got seagull II on the description. I've been looking all over the net for pictures of seagull's and seagull II's and none look like this guitar. Anyone have any info on it or if its worth anything? The guy on ebay wanted $1300 but I'm assuming that's because his serial is a 4 digit and the rico instead of rich makes it a lot more valuable than what I have.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

B.C. RICH NJ CLASSIC SERIES MOCKINGBIRD

B.C. RICH NJ CLASSIC SERIES MOCKINGBIRD ....no serial #.... at all....
neck thru....
where can i send pictures to get a year, and to make sure this not a copy, but the real deal..
Thanks....

Bc rich guitar

I have a bc rich guitar ', USA LA California, gunslinger? Twin humbuckers, circa 1980?,
Great shape....how can I find how much this is worth? Ballpark would be nice!

Re: Need help IDing Vintage BC Rich NJ series...

Will, send me pictures of YOUR guitar and it's serial # to

lorne.peakman@googlemail.com and I'll let you know what you have

Lorne:-)

bcrich rich bich

hello peakmanmy name is jamie ihave a rich bich nj series yellow serialnumber26771 idont have an email address but my phone number is 7065260995 thank god for man ive been goin crazy tryn to findsome info on this thing

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.