b.c.rich rave 2

Posted by nate on Thu, 03/15/01 - 01:51:23.

how much is this thing worth?????

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: b.c.rich rave 2

: how much is this thing worth?????
i have a rave two warlock shaped bolt on neck i bought it off ebay for 103.00 dollars its white

i have one, bought it in the late nineties for around 200 irish pounds. don't think it's worth anything at all now. it's korean made, heavy and hard work. but it gave me years of fun and sentimentally it's priceless.

: how much is this thing worth?????

Is it shaped like a Warlock or a Gunslinger? These were the bottom of the line imports, they were replaced by the Bronze series. Typically I've seen them on E-Bay for $100-$150.

It is not shaped like either, it is a strat style body.
I bought my BC Rich Rave II in 1988 and paid near $1200.00
This guitar was not replaced by the bronze series, as that was a line of BC Rich guitars that were offered in the modified bodies sch as; Warlock, Bich...
Yes, this guitar is quite heavy and the tone are hard to match if you are looking for that perfect mid-late 80's sound.
A better idea of the Rave II can be found in the 80's band WARRANT's video of Cherry Pie.
I believe your guitar is worth significantly more than $150, as this was NOT a cheap guitar to purchase, especially in the mid 1980's thru early 1990's; however I do not know the exact value, as I have never had mine appraised, due to having exceptional plans of keeping it. :)
Thanks

B.C. Rich Rave II Red Guitar for sale

I have a Red B.C. Rich Rave II electric guitar in soft carrying case for sale in very excellent condition.
Email me sendcharlimail@yahoo.com for pictures.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.