BC Rich NJ series mockingbird

Posted by Durie on Thu, 11/10/05 - 18:57:53.

i have a BC rich pink(ish) mockingbird that i would like to find the value of. Model # R 837283. It also says made in Japan on the metal bracket thing that holds the neck on. (sorry don;t know the technical name seeing as i am a drummer!) i'm assuming this guitar is made in the 80's from other ones I have seen but would like more info if anyone can help me out! thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: BC Rich NJ series mockingbird

: i have a BC rich pink(ish) mockingbird that i would like to find the value of. Model # R 921083. It also says made in Japan on the metal bracket thing that holds the neck on. (sorry don;t know the technical name seeing as i am a drummer!) i'm assuming this guitar is made in the 80's from other ones I have seen but would like more info if anyone can help me out! thanks

What is really going to help determine when this was made is the design of the headstock and the style of the lettering on it. This sounds like an early NJ model and is one of the early ones. Value will vary based upon color, options, originality and overall condition. Most of this era with a Badass bridge and a pair of original pickups will go for around 300 bucks with original case. Some will go higher with more options. Your best bet is to look around on ebay and find similar items.

Alright thanks alot i'll look around.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.