BC Rich Acoustic Guitar (Dreadnought Style)

Posted by Chris on Mon, 11/28/05 - 19:52:48.

I've recently acquired a BC Rich Acoustic guitar. It's of the standard "dreadnought" acoustic guitar styles, and has the BC Rich
logo as a mother of pearl inlay on the headstock. It has a white/cream binding around the edges and the top wood has a
very nice grain and is kindof a light two-tone burst, natural with a slight pruplish tinting fading to black around the edges.
It is in fairly good condition with some light scratches and scuffs around the body and edges, etc. Plays well, and the tone is
excellent.
The model number is BW-4000BB. Any info on how old this guitar is or how much it might be worth would be very helpful.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

pricing guitar

i'm thinking of purcashing a bc rich guitar from this guy, and i'm trying to get a value on it before i buy it the serial number is BW-3000-BBB, please get back to a.s.a.p.

Hot pink bc rich acoustic

It's hot pink 6string acoustic. Heart Signature, rosewood inlay, why frets

Re: BC Rich Acoustic Guitar (Dreadnought Style)

i have just acquired one myself. i have no idea of any of it's history, except that maybe it's about 18 years old (?). oh yeah, it has a bunch of autographs on it.
model # BW-4000BB, no serial number. seems to be in great shape. any info would be nice.
thanks
Norm

: I've recently acquired a BC Rich Acoustic guitar. It's of the standard "dreadnought" acoustic guitar styles, and has the BC Rich
: logo as a mother of pearl inlay on the headstock. It has a white/cream binding around the edges and the top wood has a
: very nice grain and is kindof a light two-tone burst, natural with a slight pruplish tinting fading to black around the edges.
: It is in fairly good condition with some light scratches and scuffs around the body and edges, etc. Plays well, and the tone is
: excellent.
: The model number is BW-4000BB. Any info on how old this guitar is or how much it might be worth would be very helpful.

B C Rich model B-38

I have a B C Rich model B-38 which I purchased in 1976. Its serial # is 403462. I'm trying to get an approximate
value of it as well as more information based on its serial #. Any ideas?

BC RICH BW-4000BB

I also purchased the same guitar, plays and sounds excellent. I purchased mine for $250.00. I'm also looking for info on this fine piece. If anybody has info I would like to here it as well.

Thank you all BC RICH people out there.

BCMOOSE

I myself picked up a BR-50 and trying to get info on it.
Elwood
: Norm

:
: : I've recently acquired a BC Rich Acoustic guitar. It's of the standard "dreadnought" acoustic guitar styles, and has the BC Rich
: : logo as a mother of pearl inlay on the headstock. It has a white/cream binding around the edges and the top wood has a
: : very nice grain and is kindof a light two-tone burst, natural with a slight pruplish tinting fading to black around the edges.
: : It is in fairly good condition with some light scratches and scuffs around the body and edges, etc. Plays well, and the tone is
: : excellent.
: : The model number is BW-4000BB. Any info on how old this guitar is or how much it might be worth would be very helpful.

bc rich hand made acoustic guitar early70's model, maple body

I bought this new from Bernie in the early 70's, and it is supposed to be 1 of 2 that he crafted at the time. It has inlaid ebony on a mahogany neck ivory edging, beautiful figured maple book-end back and sides, no truss rod, spruce top,with hand cut herring bone perfilling. It's a model B-30 serial no. 404394. I've seen the other one on line but can't find the page so all I know is that it's in Cali. someplace. I know mine was built at his dad's shop before he went out on his own. I'd like to sell, as I am no longer able to play due to an injury.

B C Rich acoustic

I have a BC Rich acoustic guitar with the serial no. 87002. I would like to know where it was built.

Thanks
Jim

i just looked at a the same guitar - the serials may be slightly off but i could barely read it. i thought the one i saw said BW 4000 BW. i'm curious whether i'm looking at a $300 or $3000 guitar. if anyone has any info on this, i'd be thrilled! thanks,
ken:

: : I've recently acquired a BC Rich Acoustic guitar. It's of the standard "dreadnought" acoustic guitar styles, and has the BC Rich
: : logo as a mother of pearl inlay on the headstock. It has a white/cream binding around the edges and the top wood has a
: : very nice grain and is kindof a light two-tone burst, natural with a slight pruplish tinting fading to black around the edges.
: : It is in fairly good condition with some light scratches and scuffs around the body and edges, etc. Plays well, and the tone is
: : excellent.
: : The model number is BW-4000BB. Any info on how old this guitar is or how much it might be worth would be very helpful.

Ihave a bw-4000cb modelbc rich acoustic and was wondering the same. does anyone have info on this guitar. it is black,fading to a greyish colour on the top with white bindings around it ,thanks

Is there a serial nnumber on it at all? If not, you may have something VERY special there. This could be one of the aguitars made from before Bernie got into building electrics.

It has no serial number, on the inside is the label which has the BC Rich logo and reads "handcrafted since 1930" on it, then there is the space for the model number and serial number, and there is only a model number.

I HAVE A BLACK BC RICH ACOUSTIC AND THE ONLY THING WRITTEN ON MY GUITAR IS BC RICH ON THE NECK AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT IT SOUNDS GREAT. PLEASE SEND ME SOME PICS OF YOURS AND ILL SEND YOU SOME AND WELL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT

I also have a ~15 year old BC Rich dread. The model is BW2000, no serial # either. Same label as yours. It looks like a spruce/spruce laminate top and fake laminate sides and back. It's not a high grade guitar by any means, but I'd like to find out a bit about it's value as well.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.