BC Rich Ironbird Bass NJ Series

Posted by Joe on Wed, 03/22/06 - 21:35:14.

Hello, I have a BC Rich Ironbird Bass NJ Series I am looking to sell. I think the year this was made was in 1985, the serial number on my plate is B5785. Does anyone know for sure. Also, does anyone know a way for me to get an estimate on what it is worth online? Thanks in advance.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

B C RICH IRON BIRD NJ SERIES B1494 LA CALIF USA BASS GUITAR

i HAVE A BC RICH IRON BIRD BASS GUITAR NEW JERSEY SERIES SERIAL # B1494 LA CALIFORNIA USA
PEARL WHITE IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION I WISH TO SELL THIS GUITAR AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE
YEAR IS IT 1994 ? ALSO THESE GUITARS ARE NOW RARE WHAT IS ESTIMATE PRICE FOR ONE OF THESE NICE GUITARS THIS ONE WAS CHECKED AT LOCAL GUITAR STORE AND FOUND GOOD CONDITION JUSTIN NEED OF CLEANING AND POSSIBLE
A NEW NUT TO IMPROVE TONE OTHERWISE PLAYS GREAT.. WILL PROBALLY LIST ON EBAY THANKS

i want to by yoyr bass/ how

i want to by yoyr bass/
how mych?

Re: BC Rich Ironbird Bass NJ Series

I just picked up a BC Rich Ironbird NJ Bass with the serial number B1921 for $60 on Craigslist, the bass is in pretty poor condition so we are completely restoring it. Any Ideas to what year this one was built? Oh and it's not for sale sorry but this one has a new home.

: Hello, I have a BC Rich Ironbird Bass NJ Series I am looking to sell. I think the year this was made was in 1985, the serial number on my plate is B5785. Does anyone know for sure. Also, does anyone know a way for me to get an estimate on what it is worth online? Thanks in advance.

---------------
Do you still have this bass?

hi, i've found your site via google link....

how much would you get for the bass??? (ship to austria (europe))??

byb

HI IM INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR BASS
HOW MUCH?? ND CAN U GIVE ME SOME CONTACT INFO...OR EMAIL ME AT KISSARMY667@YAHOO.COM
: byb

HI IM INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR BASS
HOW MUCH?? ND CAN U GIVE ME SOME CONTACT INFO
: byb

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.