Re: BC Rich Bass Warlock Need Dating & Value Pleease

Posted by WarLocK on Mon, 04/03/06 - 07:59:26.

: Hi guys. I have had one of these for years. The Serial Number is B4230, with LA California on the neck plate & TM beside BC Rich Logo (so obviously USA Made), with a Bad Ass bridge. It has the older shape, with the more triangular shaped headstock, maple neck and rosewood fretboard (22 frets). It's hardly been used in the past 10 years. Blood red colour. It has some typical wear on the body. It's in a full hard case. I'd really appreciate some feedback. Thanks a lot ;)

its a late 80s or early 90s. those neck plates are found on usa guitars as well as imports. does it have made in usa on the headstock or any series(nj, platinum, etc.)?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

manuracture date of warlock

I have a red B.C. Rich Warlock bass platinum series bolt on neck serial #E621600 and would like to know when it was made, I've had it since 1990 and know it'sL3K a little older than that as I bought it from a pawn shop and it was in this shop close to year before i bought it. I would like to know how old it really is, if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

: : Hi guys. I have had one of these for years. The Serial Number is B4230, with LA California on the neck plate & TM beside BC Rich Logo (so obviously USA Made), with a Bad Ass bridge. It has the older shape, with the more triangular shaped headstock, maple neck and rosewood fretboard (22 frets). It's hardly been used in the past 10 years. Blood red colour. It has some typical wear on the body. It's in a full hard case. I'd really appreciate some feedback. Thanks a lot ;)

:
: its a late 80s or early 90s. those neck plates are found on usa guitars as well as imports. does it have made in usa on the headstock or any series(nj, platinum, etc.)?

No I believe it was made before the NJ and platinum etc came out...It has nothing on the headstock except BC Rich.

Rich bich serial number 87558

I am trying to find the value of a rich bich 10 string. I bought it in 1986. I realize the serial number shows 87 but could be two to 4 years off based on what I have read. It definitely is American made and the electronics are basic. No fancy array of switches which I believe became in vogue years later. A gorgeous guitar and it really is in immaculate condition as I rarely played it.
Anyone have any idea of value ?

But you did say it had a TM next to the BCRICH logo. This means it was made in the Class Axe era.....sometime after about 1989.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.