New BC Rich Players Forum

Posted by Lorne on Mon, 12/11/06 - 17:12:31.

Hi Guys-and Girls

There is a New B.C.Rich Owners/Players forum just started up-2 of the Members of the Unofficial Serial Number Archive are also members-Me and Demonx,so we can try to answer your questions etc etc

I have also posted a Mass of old Catalogues,so come along and join and talk about the guitars and basses you love,with like minded nutters

www.bcrichplayers.com

Look forward to seeing you there

Lorne:-)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Date of manufacture

Hi, just bought a BC Rich Eagle Bass and was wondering what year it was made and location of where it was made, the S/N is 87089 and below the number it says Made In USA
Thank you for your time and help !!
Wayne Damage

Re: New BC Rich Players Forum

You should post links to pictures if you can. That will help a lot in determining age, condition, value, etc...

Hope this helps

Lefters

: Hi Guys-and Girls

: There is a New B.C.Rich Owners/Players forum just started up-2 of the Members of the Unofficial Serial Number Archive are also members-Me and Demonx,so we can try to answer your questions etc etc

: I have also posted a Mass of old Catalogues,so come along and join and talk about the guitars and basses you love,with like minded nutters

: www.bcrichplayers.com

: Look forward to seeing you there

: Lorne:-)

Sorry, that last post was meant for another thread - doh!

: Sorry, that last post was meant for another thread - doh!

No probs mate:-)

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.