RE: GOYA RANGEMASTER GUITARS

Posted by BILL on Sun, 12/02/01 - 10:10:12.

I WOULD LOVE ANY INFO. AND VALUES ON GOYA ELECTRICS, SPECIFICALLY THE GOYA RANGEMASTER. I HAVE WHAT I THINK IS A 1970, OR 1972 HOLLOWBODY, BLONDE MAPLE RANGEMASTER...ABSOLUTE MINT, CONDITION.("MADE IN ITALY" STAMPED IN THE NECK PLATE.) THANKS....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: RE: GOYA RANGEMASTER GUITARS

Sell me that rangemaster of yours..I'll give it a good home.

: hello i have a goya rangmaster im selling it is a very fine sounding guitar equipped with factory bigsby.very few dings but missing logo otherwise as good as it gets 525 firm please contact for pics.thanks t

do you want to sell it?..how much?..does it have the original case?

: I WOULD LOVE ANY INFO. AND VALUES ON GOYA ELECTRICS, SPECIFICALLY THE GOYA RANGEMASTER. I HAVE WHAT I THINK IS A 1970, OR 1972 HOLLOWBODY, BLONDE MAPLE RANGEMASTER...ABSOLUTE MINT, CONDITION.("MADE IN ITALY" STAMPED IN THE NECK PLATE.) THANKS....

: I WOULD LOVE ANY INFO. AND VALUES ON GOYA ELECTRICS, SPECIFICALLY THE GOYA RANGEMASTER. I HAVE WHAT I THINK IS A 1970, OR 1972 HOLLOWBODY, BLONDE MAPLE RANGEMASTER...ABSOLUTE MINT, CONDITION.("MADE IN ITALY" STAMPED IN THE NECK PLATE.) THANKS....

still interested in obtaining a Goya Rangemaster

Extremely good shape. All original parts. Neck surprisingly in line and no warping. Some cracking to the finish that does not appear to go through to the wood. All pick ups and buttons work. Serial number N5026 Mad in Italy.

:Do you still have the Goya? thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.