Re: guitar song (notes)-summer of 69

Advertisement
Posted by joshin on Fri, 08/29/03 - 07:31:04.

: : : : hey im new to the guitar playing but i would really like to learn how to play the notes to summer of 69 by Brain Adams

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: keyboard song (chords)-summer of 69

: : : : : hey im new to the keyboard playing but i would really like to learn how to play the chords
to summer of 69 by Brain Adams

Re: drum song (beats)-summer of 69

: : : : : hey im new to the drum playing but i would really like to learn how to play the beats to summer of 69 by Brain Adams

: : : : : hey im new to the guitar playing but i would really like to learn how to play the notes to summer of 69 by ayden connell

: : : : : hey im new to the guitar playing but i would really like to learn how to play the notes to summer of 69 by Brain Adamsi dont no how to read music so could you explaine it e.g put your 1 finger on string 4 freat 2 thanks

: : : : : : hey im new to the guitar playing but i would really like to learn how to play the notes to summer of 69 by Brain Adams

: : : : : : : hey im new to the guitar playing but i would really like to learn how to play the notes to summer of 69 by Brain Adams

: : : : : : : : hey im new to the guitar playing but i would really like to learn how to play the notes to summer of 69 by Bryan Adams

i just wanna know the notes of this song

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.