Gibson 335 Firebrand

Advertisement
Posted by James Gullo on Fri, 12/13/02 - 04:09:40.

I am looking for an early 80's 335 Firebrand. Must be all original, with case. Looking for very good condition instrument only.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson 335 Firebrand

: I am looking for an early 80's 335 Firebrand. Must be all original, with case. Looking for very good condition instrument only.

I just put one up on ebay in pretty good condion with caswe

I purchased a 1980 335 Firebrand in 1986. It is all original in excellent condition. Because I bought it when I was young, and didn't realize I'd rather stay accoustic, I have almost never played it. I bought a cheap case for it (hard shell), but I drew all over it with marker. The case looks like a teenager's dream, but it still protects the guitar to this day.
Still interested?
Let me know. I just recently decided I would like to part with it, though better judgement tells me never to give up any guitar (especially a Gibson in this good of condition).

Re: 1980 Gibson SG Firebrand

Im also interested in buying a firebrand. i don't need the case though, and the condition doesn't matter to me. please contact me if you want to sell yuor any condition firebrand.

: I purchased a 1980 335 Firebrand in 1986. It is all original in excellent condition. Because I bought it when I was young, and didn't realize I'd rather stay accoustic, I have almost never played it. I bought a cheap case for it (hard shell), but I drew all over it with marker. The case looks like a teenager's dream, but it still protects the guitar to this day.
: Still interested?
: Let me know. I just recently decided I would like to part with it, though better judgement tells me never to give up any guitar (especially a Gibson in this good of condition).

If you still want to sell it, send a few pictures and tell me what you want for it.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.