1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst

Posted by linda on Sun, 03/16/03 - 10:51:03.

For sale a 1981 Les Paul Custom Silverburst in excellent condition. Great neck action. All original. Include Gibson Guitar in subject line when responding.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Gibson Les Paul Silverburst

I am excited to hear you have it for sale, I would love to prchase it. How much? And please contact me either way. It deserves a good home !

Re: 1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst

How much are you asking Thanks Derrick.

Hello, any pictures of this guitar? How much?

Hey there, wondering if you are still saling the silverburst? how much are you asking for? and do you have pictures that you can email me? and any other info. you have.

thanx

antonio

ps. Im very serious about buying it!!! so please mail me back as soon as you can...

thanx again

Still got the silverburst? I have been looking for one forever. Please e-mail me at warpigsrocker@hotmail.com if you do w/ all details.

Has this guitar been sold yet?

: For sale a 1981 Les Paul Custom Silverburst in excellent condition. Great neck action. All original. Include Gibson Guitar in subject line when responding.

Hi linda

im very interested in your les paul, any chance of some photo's?
and what price are you asking?

Thx shane

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.