1979 Les Paul Silverburst

Posted by Jason on Sun, 05/02/04 - 10:33:15.

Excellent condition Silverburst for sale. Price is $2100. plus shipping of your choice. Pics are at Seymour Duncan forum and ESP forum. Questions? Email me:)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

1979 Gibson Les Paul Historic Silverburst

My husband recently passed away quite unexpectedly and I now have 5 guitars to sell:
1979 Gibson Les Paul Historic Silverburst - excellent condition - asking $2,800
Nash replica telecaster Road Worn Red - asking $1,900
2003 Gibson Les Paul Yellow - asking $600
1990 Fender Telecaster metalic green - American made - asking $1,400
1990 Fender Telecaster vintage white - American made - asking $800

If interested please contact me at rebodave@yahoo.com (Rehoboth Beach, DE)

Re: 1979 Les Paul Silverburst

A dozen pics to check out
[url]http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Jalin1/?action=logout[/url]

I am interested if you haven't sold it.

: A dozen pics to check out
: [url]http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Jalin1/?action=logout[/url]

You are out of your mind, friend. You can buy one brand-new for $2800. Your guitar is 25 years old. I don't care how collectible you think it is; now that Gibson has reissued them, you're not going to find anybody to pay you $2k for a used one.

: : A dozen pics to check out
: : [url]http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Jalin1/?action=logout[/url]

: You are out of your mind, friend. You can buy one brand-new for $2800. Your guitar is 25 years old. I don't care how collectible you think it is; now that Gibson has reissued them, you're not going to find anybody to pay you $2k for a used one.

: : You are out of your mind, friend. You can buy one brand-new for $2800. Your guitar is 25 years old. I don't care how collectible you think it is; now that Gibson has reissued them, you're not going to find anybody to pay you $2k for a used one.

you will ... i did..2500 & am damn glad i did. this is a SWEET guitar. even if it has dings or scratches...ITS THE TONE OF GOD!!!!

I'm interested by your guitar, tell me if it is already sold.I live in France, is it possible?

i would

: : You are out of your mind, friend. You can buy one brand-new for $2800. Your guitar is 25 years old. I don't care how collectible you think it is; now that Gibson has reissued them, you're not going to find anybody to pay you $2k for a used one.

: i would

: : : You are out of your mind, friend. You can buy one brand-new for $2800. Your guitar is 25 years old. I don't care how collectible you think it is; now that Gibson has reissued them, you're not going to find anybody to pay you $2k for a used one.

to say noone would pay 2 grand for a guitar that loses its value from simply being in the sun because the silverburst turns green and has kept its color for over 20 years is to call yourself a moron. a guitar that rare is definitely worth 2 grand when most of the rest of the les pauls cost at least 2 grand if not usually more.

LP

Wow, youre a Fukktard now arent you?

You dont know shit about that particular guitar or you would keep your wise-ass shut the hell up.

I would give 3k for the right one in a heartbeat. ...so would many others.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.