LOOKING FOR A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, PREFERIBL

Posted by Magdalena on Fri, 02/18/05 - 17:54:32.

IM LOOKING FOR A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, PREFERIBLY WITH ORIGIONAL PARTS,AND IN GOOD CONDITION, IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE I CAN GET ONE, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION.
THANKYOU

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: LOOKING FOR A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, PREFERIBLY WITH ORIGIONAL PARTS

I'm looking for a 79-83 gibson les paul custom for my husbands birthday. If you can help please contact me. Needs to be original.

1979 Gibson Les Paul Historic silverburst excellent condition

I have the 1979 Gibson you are looking for. My husband recently passed away and now I have 5 guitars to sell. I have pictures of all and can email some pics if you are interested. I am asking @2,800 for the 1979 Gibson. You can reach me at deastdecoursey@yahoo.com

Re: LOOKING FOR A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, PREFERIBLY WITH ORIGIONAL PARTS

I have one I bought it at mannies music in 1979 at mannies music in manhattan when it first came up to the front window with a sign on it "new color" .excellant shape . all original.excellant finish very few nicks.

:I wanted to buy one in 79 when I graduated high school. I saw the same one you did but had no money. I think they were around a grand. If you still have it, let me know.

: IM LOOKING FOR A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, PREFERIBLY WITH ORIGIONAL PARTS,AND IN GOOD CONDITION, IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE I CAN GET ONE, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION.
: THANKYOU

: : IM LOOKING FOR A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, PREFERIBLY WITH ORIGIONAL PARTS,AND IN GOOD CONDITION, IF ANYONE KNOWS WERE I CAN GET ONE, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION.
: : THANKYOU

i have a 1979 gibson les paul special with standard jumbo frets on it original parts except frets its a fire brand gibson humbuckers black and white nobs

email jean: jean@guitarface.net if you are still looking. I've got a 79 Custom Silverburst. for 2000
: i have a 1979 gibson les paul special with standard jumbo frets on it original parts except frets its a fire brand gibson humbuckers black and white nobs

: email jean: jean@guitarface.net if you are still looking. I've got a 79 Custom Silverburst. for 2000
: I will pay up to $1600 if you are still selling. email me if you are interested

I HAVE A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, WITH ORIGIONAL PARTS,AND IN GOOD CONDITION. I CAN SEND PICTURE.

: I HAVE A 1979 GIBSON LES PAUL CUSTOM SILVERBURST, WITH ORIGIONAL PARTS,AND IN GOOD CONDITION. I CAN SEND PICTURE.

re: I will pay up to $1600 for your LP if you are still selling. Send me a picture if you are interested.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.