Re: I NEED A 1981 GIBSON SG FIREBRAND!!

Posted by JOHN on Thu, 03/24/05 - 19:05:20.

: I have a walnut 1981 SG Firebrand with Gibson name branded in the headstock. Comes with original molded factory Gibson hard plastic case pliush red inside. $1500.00

: if anyone has a real gibson sg firebrand for sale (any condition!) i would be interested in buying it. please send me any pictures you have of it and the price you are asking.

: thanks

: Paolo

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">: : I have a walnut 1981 SG Firebrand with Gibson name branded in the headstock.</span> :: Ho una noce 1981 SG Firebrand con il nome di marca Gibson nella paletta.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">Comes with original molded factory Gibson hard plastic case pliush red inside.</span> È dotato di originali stampati in fabbrica Gibson caso in plastica rigida pliush all'interno rosso.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">$1500.00 : : if anyone has a real gibson sg firebrand for sale (any condition!) i would be interested in buying it.</span> $ 1.500,00:: se qualcuno ha una vera Gibson SG tizzone per la vendita (qualsiasi condizione!) Sarei interessato a comprarlo.</span> <span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">please send me any pictures you have of it and the price you are asking. : : thanks : : Paolo</span> Vi prego di inviarmi le immagini che si hanno di essa e il prezzo si sta chiedendo.:: grazie:: Paolo</span>

I haf a gibson sg firebrand walnut 81 perfect condition in a gibson plastic hard case it it for sale send me an email if you are interested benjaminn.arnason@gmail.com

: : I have a walnut 1981 SG Firebrand with Gibson name branded in the headstock. Comes with original molded factory Gibson hard plastic case pliush red inside. $1500.00

: : if anyone has a real gibson sg firebrand for sale (any condition!) i would be interested in buying it. please send me any pictures you have of it and the price you are asking.

: : thanks

: : Paolo

I have a nice one listed on ebay right now
: : if anyone has a real gibson sg firebrand for sale (any condition!) i would be interested in buying it. please send me any pictures you have of it and the price you are asking.

: : thanks

: : Paolo

I have a real 1981 SG Fire Brand. I'll sell it for $800 or trade for les paul studio. Almost Mint. buckle rash the size of a dime.

: I have a real 1981 SG Fire Brand. I'll sell it for $800 or trade for les paul studio. Almost Mint. buckle rash the size of a dime.

Did you sell the Fire and is it the SG style
or is it Les Paul bhussey@yahoo.com

Please catalog from Gibson SG Firebrand!
Thanck you
Milan Simic
Senta
E-mail:smilan52@yahoo,com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.